chapter 27

next day , they spent the whole day wandering around . at night , they went to a fancy hotel for dinner .they ordered the food , " i need to use the restroom " aria said getting up .

armaan also got up " maaan!!!! i can go alone " aria said giggling , armaan shooked his hand and sat down .

when aria was done with her bussiness, she headed back towards their table , but stopped in her track . a girl in a revealing western dress was standing near armaan's chair talking to him . the seductive smile on the girl's face was telling her more than she would have liked to know .

aria knew that armaan was very attractive , his rough look,his well sculpted body ,which could easily be guessed through his suit was enough to make ladies swoon .

armaan said something and the lady left but not before running her hand over armaan's shoulder .

aria went towards the table slowly , armaan gave her a smile as if nothing had happened some minutes ago .

aria pursed her lips , not returning his smile . the waiter came and served the food . " what happened ? " armaan asked ,seeing her serious face .

" nothing " aria said and started eating . he let it go for now , by the time , they entered their hotel room , armaan had enough. he wasnt liking aria looking so upset .

" whats wrong ?" armaan again asked holding her armaan .

" what was that girl saying ?" she asked and the reason of her behaviour dawned on him .

armaan gave her an embarassed smile and scratched the back of her neck ." umm..i denied right away "

" i knew it . i knew it !! that girl even touched your shoulder" aria said sitting on the bed angrily .

armaan sat infront of her on his knees . " its only you ,, whom i am interested in , who i love more than my ownself , who owns my heart , my soul. i have always been yours and i will always remain yours" armaan said taking her hands in his.

" no , she was your friend , you even agreed to marry her without delay "aria said pouting .

"with , you know , it was all mom , and about ,she was a friend , and conciously or unconciously i was trying to deny my feelings thats why i agreed . and this girl , she asked me to join her in her hotel room tongiht , but i denied right away , she was adamnant , i was telling her to leave as i have a very prettty , lovely wife " armaan said pulling her nose and aria cracked a smile .

armaan got up and pulled her in his arms " i love you , my princess , only you . never doubt that " armaan said kissing the top of her head .

aria relaxed and closed her eyes , she didnt know why was she upset . she knew that armaan loved her and he would never cheat on her .

aria and armaan returned after about two weeks . they had enjoyed alot during their stay in france .

-------------------

meri chahat ki inteha poochty ho?!

jo zamany ko uski khaami lgti he 

mujhy uski hr wo bat bhi pyari lgti he ...

-----------------------

SAlaam friends , heres the update .