chapter 11

" princess ! shh! its okay" armaan pulled her in his arms trying to relax her .after a few minutes , mrs malik entered the room in anger . 

" armaan ! i wasnt expecting this from you " she said . 

" you shouldnt have been expecting anything form me " armaan said coldly , still holding aria at his side . 

"i never say anything , but this is enough " mrs malik said glaring at aria . 

armaan held her tightly " yes ! this is enough! i was quite ,thinking that she is your friend's daughter . but today she crossed the limit , she tried to slap aria ,ARIA!!!" armaan's voice increased on the last word . 

"so it was all because of this girl " mrs malik said . 

" if you have any problem with her , we can leave this place . " armaan said each word with intimidating calm . 

mrs malik left the room without saying anything else . 

armaan made aria relax, then he took her outside for a long drive .seeing her scared and shaken up was breaking his heart . he had promised himself to protect her , seeing her like this made him feel like a failure in himself . 

mrs malik stayed upset for somedays , but then she was back to her normal self . kashan was preparing to continue his higher education in england . mr and mrs malik were proud of him . 

after 3 years , 

it was aria's 18th birthday , armaan took her to italy as it was their time for yearly holidays also.aria was really excited and happy . she had grown up into a gorgeous lady ,he honey brown locks reached her midback . her big eyes were like huge pools of unreachable world . her skin so smooth ,that it felt like a baby's skin . her lips a bit pouty , which looked like they were inviting to be looked at , to be sucked , to be loved . 

aria got ready in her white jeans and red top and then they headed out to roam around venice . aria was really happy smiling continuously , armaan had interest in photography ,but his subjects were really limited . he liked to capture the beauty of nature or his princess only . even right now , he had a camera in his hand and he was busy capturing the beautiful smile of his princess with the beautiful surroundings in venice . 

armaan always felt a peace enveloping her whenever he saw aria smiling .today she was really happy , she loved travelling , armaan was also feeling happy . he tried to take her for tourism as much as he could . 

they had lunch in a cozy restaurant, by the time they were back at hotel , aria was really tired , she was ready to sleep standing . 

aria fell on the bed ready to sleep .armaan placed his wallet and phone on side table and sat near her" princess get up. change your clothes , brush your teeth then sleep . "she only mumbled something and snuggled into the the pillow . armaan pulled her up and carried her to the washroom . he placed her on the counter and handed her the brush . armaan cleaned her mouth when she was done ,he smiled seeing her still sleepy . carrying her around , showing affection to her , never felt awkward to him ,he had been taking care of her since she was a toddler . 

armaan left the bathroom handing her , her night clothes . once she was done , she laid down on her side of bed . armaan remembered the time , he had made her settle in her own room , she was 12 , and her mother had said that aria was growing and she needed her own room . armaan understood it and gave her the room beside his . but whenever they travelled , he kept her in his room , as aria get scared easily at an unknown place alone .

they fell asleep soon . 

------------------------------

Me Akela zroor Hun,pr tnha to nahi  

Wo mere khyalon me hr wqt mere sath hoti he 

--------------------------

Assalam ualaikum readers , hope that you enjoyed the update .