Chapter 9:The Storyteller:Nalani

"So you will look after him till he can begin his training?" The Leader of the Dragon Riders asked Nalani through a silver framed, rectangular mirror.
   She still couldn't believe that she was actually talking to the Leader of the Dragon Riders, who had first given her the mirror three years ago when she tipped off the Leader of the Riders where a man she was looking for was hiding out at. And in thanks for her help the Leader of the Riders gave her the mirror, claiming that Nalani could be a useful ally, so she could contact Nalani when ever the Rider needed help, and that time had come.
   "I will look after him till it is time for him to go to the Riders. You just have to tell me when and where, and I will do my best to get him and his dragon there." She responded to the Leader of the Riders; who never told Nalani her name for it would put Nalani in danger if someone working for Galbatorix found her name in Nalani's mind.
   "Good. I will contact you when it is time for him to go to the Riders. Thank you Nalani."
   "You are welcome. I will do anything to see the return of the Riders even if I die in the process, I will be glad to know that I died helping the Riders return to their former glory." She said to the female Rider with long, curly, dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes.
   "I appreciate your dedication to see our return, and I thank you for you willingness to help."
   "You are welcome Rider of the old." She said, referring to the Rider's age and place in the old order before it was almost destroyed with the exception of three of the old order surviving a war ninety-one years ago.
   The old Rider nodded her head in thanks, and then ended the spell allowing them to talk and see each other, and then the Rider disappeared, leaving Nalani to stare at her own reflection.
   Picking up the mirror, she put it back in her son's old room, now her own personal library.
   Then she heard something bang on her front door.
   She went to open the front door, and saw...

P.S. I will reveal what Nalani saw in the eleventh chapter.