My bitch❤💍

Killian's POV

I was waken up by the blaring sound of my phone ringing, I immediately wanted to chuck it out the window. It's my pops fanculo.

" sí padre." I answered.

" Hey figlio I need you to come by the warehouse before you andare a scuola." He said.

" Ok capo." With that I ended the call with a click.

I got up and did my morning routine and took a shower and got dressed. My fit for today was nothing out of the ordinary black ' Anti social social club ' shirt, black jeans, Air Force 1'07 Virgil x MoMa's with some black socks, and my white gold iced cuban choker with K-I-N-G charms hanging.

 My fit for today was nothing out of the ordinary black ' Anti social social club ' shirt, black jeans, Air Force 1'07 Virgil x MoMa's with some black socks, and my white gold iced cuban choker with K-I-N-G charms hanging

( Picture him with the choker on )

I made my way downstairs quietly because my mom and brothers were still sleeping. I don't eat breakfast so I just grabbed the keys to my new buggatti the La Voiture Noire. It was a gift for my seventeenth birthday a month ago. It'll take me about ten maybe fifteen minutes to get there.

Skips car ride

I walk in the warehouse and am greeted by the men, I give them a nod signaling them to continue what they were doing. I make my way up to my father's office and knock once before he tells me to come in.

"You wanted to see me capo." I said taking a seat in front of him

"Sí figlio. We have a meeting later on today with the samoans and tying up our alliance with Joseph Alesana aka the samoans.  You need those skills for when you become capo."

"Yes sir. How many of us will be there? I mean like are Luca and Adriano gonna be there?" I asked him. I wanted Luca there more than anyone.

"It will be you, Luca, Giovanni, Marciello, and myself. I've heard about his daughter and she's a total hothead and from what he says she needs discipline. Hopefully you two won't end up killing each other." He said.

I'm not worried I don't take disrespect from anyone and she wouldnt be any different.

That was the end of our conversation and I had to head to school before I was late.

Skips car ride to school

I meet up with my brother Adriano and my cousins Giovanni and Marciello. We split our ways and went to class, but then I end bump shoulders with someone and I look down to the most gorgeous light skinned girl ever. I don't think she was just black though. We locked eyes for what felt like an eighth of a second before she kept walking like nothing had happened.