Playtime

3rd POV

It's halloween night and Renee and Kiana are getting ready upstairs while Luca and Ace are getting ready downstairs. Renee adjusts her costume knowing very well that when Luca sees it he'll flip. Kiana putting the finishing touches on her Harley Quinn costume. Ace decided they should be the psychopathic couple of Joker and Harley Quinn. Renee had a cat costume with a sword and Luca just had on Japanese style clothes with a fake tattoo of Asian symbols on his face. Downstairs Killian was having trouble with the green wig when Luca decides he shouldn't let his little brother struggle anymore and help him. When they're through they wait in the living room waiting for the girls to finish.Kiana comes down first with a good night bat in her hand.

"Puddin'." She says gaining her man's attention. He looks up and his jaw drops.

(A/n just picture this as Kiana's curvy body and her face

(A/n just picture this as Kiana's curvy body and her face. This is her costume.)

"Doll." Killian replies.

"Luca your kitten should be down in a second." Kiana says.

"Ok y'all I'm ready." Renee says walking down the steps.

Luca is somewhere between admiring her beauty and ripping her head off.

"Where's the rest?" Luca asks.

"What you mean? This is all of it." Renee replies.

"You lucky my brother is in the room." He says.

"What was you gonna do? Not shit." She says.

"Girl don't get it twisted. Who runs this shit?" Luca asks gripping her jaw.

"You papi." Renee replies.

"And I - oop." Kiana busts out laughing.

"Girl shut up. Let's go." Killian says.

They get in their designated cars and drive to the night club that they own called 'Pride'. The boys led their women to a VIP section on the second floor where they could see everything going on beneath them. Kiana gets on the pole in the section and starts walking around it giving Killian a knowing smirk.