More Vocal

Kiana POV

My hormones are getting the best of me because of my period. Killian is trying to be patient because normally he doesn't tolerate me snapping at him, but I can't help it. Currently I am sitting in our room. I still am a little amazed by our house. I have been since we bought it. Our parents were happy when we decided to stop going back and forth and just getting our own place. I liked the glass because it made me feel free, he just likes it because of the luxury and the fact he can call it his own.

 I liked the glass because it made me feel free, he just likes it because of the luxury and the fact he can call it his own

Now all of the guys and girls come here and hang out. Luca and Renee moved in with us and they have their room on the second floor. Mr. and Mrs. Moretti have their own room as well as My dad and his snake of a wife - if that's what you can call her. He hasn't decided if he wants to divorce her. I had caught him stealing glances at my mom at my birthday party a while back - they could come and visit and we didn't want them in guest rooms. Killian is downstairs ignoring me because I pissed him off when he was only trying to be nice to me. I feel bad now cause I hurt him. I'm always fucking things up, hate myself. I reach into my drawer and dig for my little black box that hold all of my bad habits. I pull out a cigarette and light it outside on the balcony and take a puff. Killian doesn't know that I still cut and smoke cigarettes. I was supposed to give him all my cigs awhile back but, I kept a few. As for cutting I don't do it as often because he'd notice. When I do I only put subtle little lines that would pass off as scratches from the dogs or a fight.

After about three cigarettes I feel buzzed enough to start cutting. I just keep hurting the people I love. I don't even know why he stays with me I'm so worthless and bothersome.

You're not worth it

He's going to leave you

You're fat and ugly

He deserves better than you

Go kill yourself everyone is better off

All the things that little voice in the back of my head says. Maybe I should just end it all right now. I dig my blade deep and drag it up my arm. "Ah!" I scream at the initial sting.