Don't Ever Leave Me Baby

Luca at the top^
Luca POV

Damn a lot of shit went down yesterday all the way from Yanna's episode to me and Nae's uh moment. Best night of my life so far. I knew that first day that we met she had to be mine.

~ Flashback to first meet ~

We all escort ourselves out because my little brother seems to have taken a liking to Alesana's daughter. The way that my dad and him are looking at each other makes me think that they planned for this to happen. Anyways I look for the curly haired chocolate beauty that mesmerized me when she walked in the room earlier. I needed to know her name, know everything about her.

"Hey bellissima. What's your name." I ask. Pulling out the Italian to be smooth.

"Renee. My friends call me Nae but, YOU can call me Renee." She says.

Ooohhh hard to get I like it. Renee and Kiana could be sisters for all we know, they both had big tits and fat asses, they had a little pudge around the stomach but, I already know me and my brother wouldn't mind that. At least they weren't sticks, I don't know what it is about us men in my family but, we hate skinny bitches. I love my mom and all but I dont know how dad did it.

"Ok Renee what can I do to get on friend basis?" I ask stroking my index finger across her exposed knee.

Why did I have the feeling that no one was allowed to do that yet, I decided to test my luck.

"Uhm for one, you can stop trying so damn hard. For two, I'm not that much of an asshole. You can call me Nae, I was only kidding you boy." She chuckled.

"Oh believe me it's all man over here." I say patting my chest while also chuckling.

This girl had me cheesing so damn hard and she ain't even crack a joke yet.

"Woah turn the brights off white boy." She says still smiling herself.

"First off if you weren't so fucking beautiful I wouldn't keep smiling now would I? Second, I'm Italiano." I hate when people call us white,

I look over to see my cousin Giovanni and Renee's other best friend Bri talking and laughing and all hugged up. Damn cugino was laying it on strong. Then a very flustered Kiana walks into the room with a very satisfied Killian behind her. Renee and I look at each other and then back at them and we smirk, already knowing what the fuck was going on. My other cousin Marciello eyeing Kiana mad hard which made something like an animalistic growl rumble deep in my little brother's chest. I know how he feels, anybody from this day forward looks at my sexy regina del cioccolato I might have to slit some throats. She didn't know it but, she's mine now and she's not gonna get away from me... Ever.
I thought my uncles were lying when they told us about their own love stories. Apparently with us Moretti boys, if we find 'the one' when we're teenagers our emotions end up getting the best of us and we can sometimes seem crazy and possessive but, all in all we're maybe just a little bit intense when it comes our women and making them ours. Well my brother seems to be taking the quick and forceful route by claiming her instantly but, in this process he'll probably make her sexually attracted to him and then lure her emotions into the picture.
With Renee I'm going to get to know her first then claim her. Just so I don't scare her into thinking I'm a mad man. I see Ace grab a whole ass cheek and then whisper in her ear and she nodded. Coming up to us he nodded towards the door and I nod back to let him know I'll be out in a sec, he gives me a knowing look and then smiles. Curse us for having the same genes.

"When can we hang out again bambina?" I ask.

"There's a lake about twenty minutes down the road that some of us go to. I go there every night to sit and think. You can come if you want." She says. Even though she's chocolate I can still see the blush rising in her cheeks.