Exes vs. Wives

Kate up top^
Kiana POV

I'm straightening up around the house and what not. Mafia business has been pretty chill, no one's trying to kill us at the moment. Brianna had to move back to Virginia, while Gio is devastated he knows that long term won't work so they broke up. Now he's back to his old ways. He's been running around with other chicks, he's single and the girls love it but, he just wants the girl that he's in love with. Me being the great cousin in law that I am I go get the brownies that I baked for him. He looks at me confused.

"I know this won't replace all the chocolate that's gone but I hope it will at least make you feel better." I say as I hand them to him.

"Aww thanks cugina." He hugs me. Then bites one of the brownies and moans. "Kill I swear if you don't marry her I'm taking her from you."

"Like hell you are." Kill says. Luca and Nae just laugh. Then there's a knock on the door.

Renee and I both head towards but, we stop to see who's going to get before we both shrug and get it together. When I open it we see a blonde girl and a native American girl. Look like they're about our age maybe older.

"Kate?" Killian says from behind me.

"Tala?" Luca says.

(Tala^)

"Hey baby." The blonde I now guess is Kate says.

"I'm not your baby. What the he'll are you two doing at my home?" Kill asks as he tries to push me behind him but, I don't budge.

"Oh this is the little thing from the swamp that my dear cousin Rose has been bitching about." She sneered.

No this bitch did not.

"The only thing from the swamp around here is yo long titty no nipple having ass, bitch." I retort.

"All we're saying is that we know is that ever since they came into your lives they've done nothing but hurt you. You know I wouldn't ever hurt you Luca-balluga." Tala says.

I look at my best friend.

"Y'all better get ya bitches I ain't got time for this." She says as she walks away I start to follow but then turn around and say.

"Touch my man and I'll fuck you with a ruler. He's mine and if you don't want pussy splinters get the hell away from my house." I growled asserting my possessive claim.

I go in the kitchen cause that's where Renee is.

"Ooohh I swear I wanna beat that bitch got me acting buck and shit. Don't tell me to calm down, fuck that shit." Renee says.

"I won't gon' say no shit like that. I'm about to take this tequila bottle and break it cross her fucking jaw." I say.

Though I'm angry I can't help but to think about what she said. What if all you do is hurt him? No, I'm not doing this again. Voice in the back of my head, I need you to shut the fuck up.