Gangsta 🔪 🔫

Killian's POV

It's been a few days since Kiana and I last spoke. If she's been trying to avoid me she's doing a hell of a good job. The boys haven't stopped nagging at me since that day because I can never focus, I'm always thinking about her. Sometimes naked and sometimes not. Remembering how soft and plump her ass felt in my grasp. How turned on she got when I wrapped my hand around her throat, the way her body immediately submitted to me, or how good she sounded calling me daddy. It took every ounce of self control I had to not take her right then. Though she is submissive she's also a bratty little bitch and her attitude is always on a hundred. That's why I shut my cousin - Marciello - down because I knew him and from the encounter that she and I had, he wasn't going to be able to handle her she needs a gangsta and that's what I am. Marci is the 'sweetheart' type of boyfriend that would let that bullshit fly. Kiana needs someone who isn't afraid of her and someone that won't take shit from her. The problem with her is that she isn't afraid of anything, but the other I believe I became the exception. See I'm going to make her fearful. Not of me myself, but of what I can do to her. Trust me there's so much shit I could do to her. I already owe her a punishment for calling me an asshole the other day. In due time hopefully sooner than later she'll know not to test me...

"Dude you're doing it again cugino." Giovanni said. Snapping me from my trance.

"Fanculo. I'm sorry cousin." I said.

"You're really nato per questa ragazzaa eh?"

"Diavalo si." I said.

Speaking of the devil herself, I see her flipping her hood over her head like I'm not supposed to recognize her just because she has her face covered. How could I not recognize that body, It couldn't belong to anyone but her. Kiana's fit is all black as usual, body curved to perfection. I have to talk to her and just hear her voice and look at her sexy ass face.

 I have to talk to her and just hear her voice and look at her sexy ass face

"Kiana." I sang slowly. She stopped mid step.

I don't think she could move even if she wanted to.

"Were you just going to walk right past me and not say anything piccola?" I asked. Still no response.

At this point I was angry, I don't like to be ignored. Everyone at the table looked at me then at her - who still wasn't moving, she was barely breathing - concern for her well being flooded their faces because they know I don't play this shit. Damn if she was anybody else she would've already been dead. I know she can feel me glaring a hole in the side of her head.

"Look Moretti today ain't the day." She said.

'Well what's up her ass' I thought. When she turns around and looks at me in my eyes they immediately soften. The dangerous glint that's always there is replaced with something half dead, almost like she's in mourning. I stood up and walked to her, the aura around her was filled sadness and you felt it as soon as you stepped close to her. I reach in to touch her face and she flinched - more like jerked - away which saddened me even more.