Backstabbing Bitches

Kiana's cousin Meagan at the top^

Kiana's POV

Today is just going to be too long. My whore of a cousin Meagan is coming back from Samoa, my room is being redecorated so Kill and I are in one of the plain guest rooms, and I have to go to an event with my dad later. Which is why I'm getting ready now. Surprisingly my boyfriend didn't wake up when dumped him off of me, he just rolled over and started snoring again. I did my make-up and and am wearing white clothes. Two things I never did.

"Damn mama, come back to bed." He says.

I turn around and my jaw drops.

"Babe you got a little bit of drool on right there

"Babe you got a little bit of drool on right there." He says smirking.

"I am almost tempted to get back in bed but, I gotta go." I say.

"Wait! I never get to see you like this. Pose for me." He says grabbing his phone.

I do as he asks and he snaps is picture.

"Make sure nobody stares at my tits while you're out

"Make sure nobody stares at my tits while you're out." He adds.

"You mean mine?" I ask.

"Your body belongs to me so therefore it's mine."

"Meagan is coming home today and I don't want you around her. I know you wouldn't cheat but, that doesn't mean she still won't try." I say. He nods.

"I'm going back to sleep. I'll be hanging out with the boys though." He says.

Yes, his cousins are flooded all over top of each other snoring in my living room. They followed him everywhere like betas and he was the alpha. Our conversation is interrupted by two knocks on the door and then it opening revealing my bitch of a cousin. Looking around me at Killian her eyes light up. Oh hell no.

"Oh my god he's gorgeous!" She squeals.

"Uh uh hold up. Did you just knock on that door and open it?" I ask feeling myself get angry.

"Well yes stupid that's usually how you get in a room." She says walking forward but, I step in front of her.

"No, you knock and then the door will be opened for you. The next time you knock on my door and you open it, I won't hesitate to knock the hell out of you." I say to her.