Prank

Third POV

~ two and a half weeks later~

"I think this is a bad idea best friend." Kiana says to Renee and Bri agrees with her.

"Stop being scared. Live a little." Renee says.

"I ain't scared. Kill is already a horny bastard on his own on top of the fact we haven't been sexually involved in a few weeks. Viagra is going to make my life a whole lot worse." Kiana replies.
Renee brought up the idea that they should do a viagra prank on the boysnot recorded but, just to see what would happen. Kiana thinks it's a bad idea mainly because she'll get it worse than both of them combined, she wasn't complaining - she liked it when he hurt her - still she knew the boys would be upset after they found out.

"Well best friend it's not my fault you can't take the dick." Renee says.

"Well maybe if it wasn't a monster I could take it." Kiana hisses.

"Welp too late we're doing it." Renee said.

The curly haired girl throws the other girls two pills each. They all pull the capsules apart and poor the powder into their man's drink and stir it until it disappears. They walk back out to the living space and hand the boys their drinks, a few of the cousins sitting around and the rest were in the house somewhere. Mr. and Mrs. Moretti were out of town for the weekend so this is the perfect time to pull this prank.

"What the hell were y'all doing aging the tequila yourselves?" Giovanni asks sarcastically.

"Shut up ravioli." Kiana says while shooting him the bird.

They started to sip their tequila- well Luca took a gulp. After they were finished they decided to get more comfortable and pay attention to the movie. Bri and Gio got in a sort of69 position her butt just wasnt directly in his face, Luca using Nae's boobs as a pillow while the rest of his body is between her legs, and Kiana's legs are draped across Killian's.

The girls are starting to feel nervous, Kiana still wishing they hadn't done this. The boys notice that their women are a little on edge but, decide to keep to themselves. All of a sudden Luca's body flashes really warm, he decides to pay it no mind thinking that it's just body heat but, frowns when he feels his member start to harden in his boxers. Am I horny from just laying on her tits? He thought to himself.

Meanwhile Gio's hard erection is poking on Bri's stomach, he felt himself starting to sweat. Her ass on full display as he licked his lips and gripped it. Ace started to subtly push his hips up and her legs down trying to create the friction he so desperately wants to feel. It's been weeks since he had been inside his woman and it was driving him crazy. All of the girls noticed the boys subtle reactions, Kiana and Bri shared a troubled gaze before quickly looking away.

"God damn! Y'all not hot?" Luca asks.

"Hell yeah it's hot as a bitch in here." Ace answers his brother.

"What the hell is wrong with y'all? Why you breathing so deep Kill?" Marci asks.

"Nothing man. I'm aight." Killian replies.

A part of Kiana is actually glad that they did do this though. Ever since the night she woke up from her ' coma ' he's been being really sweet but, mostly doesn't spend too much time with her, even though she did like this gentle and sensitive side she also missed the aggressive psychopath that wouldn't hesitate to choke the hell out of her or make her hurt if she got out of line. She had been being really disrespectful of late, trying to get a reaction out of him, she even punched him in the face but, he would only walk away to stop himself from hurting her.