Is this the end ( epilogue )

Killian POV

It's been a few days since I got Kiana to come back home. We haven't spoken much since that night and the distance between us is horrible. I'm really over the whole 'rape' thing so its over with, Kate is dead end of story. I know I really hurt her that night but, I had no choice. I had to give her the worst punishment. Only a few women in my family have had to experience this punishment and my nonna was one of them. It happens to all the women that try to leave the Moretti men, she indeed tried to leave me and she lied to me. Double no no. I truly did go berserk on her. This is the only time in our relationship that I can say I abused her.

~Flashback to a few nights ago~

I walk in and see her staring at me with a fearful expression, I smirked loving the feeling of knowing that she's scared. My twitching as I'm trying to keep myself from breaking her jaw. She tried to leave me and then lied to me about not loving me anymore and she thinks that she's going to try to come back with no punishment. I don't think so.

"Strip NOW!" I growl at her.

Kiana jumps but gets to stripping like I said. I also strip out of my clothes and pick up the leather belt I had in my hands a few minutes ago. I look at her body and I automatically want to sink deep inside that tight little pussy. No! As much as I want to tonight is about punishing her and making her regret what she did to me. Hurt filled my body fueling my anger.

"Ace I -" She got cut off by the slap to the face I had just delivered. Shit! I'm so damn angry with her.

"Did I tell you to fucking speak?! Sarai fortunato se non ti batterò i freni." I say in all seriousness.

I yank her by the hair so hard that when I pulled my hand away there were a few strands on it. I quickly shake them off. I push her over on the bed.

"I don't want you to say shit to me. Don't beg me to stop, don't tell me it hurts because you fucking deserve for what you put me through. I fucking love you with everything I have and then you do me like that. I'm done taking it easy on you from here on out you better know who owns you and you need to stay in your place which is with me forever and after that." I say almost getting emotional.

I strike her as hard as I could across her thigh and she screams in pain. I see that there's a welt. Any harder and it would have been bleeding so that's what I aimed to do. I wanted her to bleed because that's what she did to my heart. Made it bleed and it hurt like hell. So, I hit her harder and harder until she's shaking in pain and shedding tears and whimpering. Some parts of her body is bleeding but over all she's taking it like a champ. I decide to give her a break for a moment and look at what I've done to her. Bruises and welts and handprints lay all over her body. This isn't the worst part though. I grab the iron stamp and sit it in some hot coals. When I take it out I see that it's hot enough. I turn her over and spread her legs when she see what I'm about to do she tries to squirm away but, I grab her ankle and pull her back to me.

"Please Ace. Please don't do this." She begs me crying. "I'm sorry I lied and I'm sorry I tried to leave you, I won't do it again I promise please just don't do this."

"I forgive you baby I really do but, I have to teach you a lesson to make sure you don't try again." I say. I can tell she's scared by the psychotic look I must have on my face.

I press the iron to the inside of her right thigh and she lets out a blood curdling scream with tears running out of her eyes. When I remove it I see that my initials 'KM' are branded on her skin. I am now pleased that she bares my mark I just wish didn't have to happen like this. When I look at her face there's a new look in her eyes. I raise an eyebrow. She sits up feebly and kneels.