Chill day

Renee at the top^ (A/n she gone kill me when she see)

~ some months later ~

Third POV

A few weeks after Graduation both couples decide that today they want to get matching tattoos with their spouse. Luca and Renee are in a separate booth while he gets his first because Renee is sort of anxious. Knowing that if she does this it's never coming off and this basically brands her body, may as well write his name. Luca himself feeling content because this isn't his first tattoo.

"Babe you don't have to do this if you aren't ready." He says to her.

"I do have to do this and plus yours is already almost done. No backing out now. Momma ain't raise no bitch, sucka." She says he rolls his eyes.

Five minutes later Luca is done and it's her turn. The artist prepping her skin while Luca calms her to make sure she stays still. When the man starts all of the anxiety she had earlier melts away. It actually doesn't hurt that bad She thought.

Meanwhile Killian and Kiana are in another booth. What Renee and Luca didn't know is that Kill and Kia are getting two matching tattoos since their one year anniversary is coming up in a month and a half. Meaning Kill's birthday is now around the corner.

"Can't believe it's almost been a year already that we've been together. Even with you sitting right next to me I still can't believe it." He says.

"Believe what baby?" She asks.

"That you're mine." He says smiling.

Here he go with this bullshit Kiana thought.

"Babe stop trying to put me in my feelings while I'm getting tattoos." She says and he nods.

"What do you think Nae and Luc are getting?" He asks changing the subject.

"I don't know something corny I'm betting." She says.

He laughs. Knowing his brother would probably make it as if they were already married.

~ some time passes ~

Both couples are done with their tattoos. Renee practically drags Luca out of the booth towards Kill and Uila. It wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be but, her hand is still sore.

"Best friend look!" Renee says grabbing Luca's hand and putting it next to hers.

Kiana and Ace look at them and smile.

"Aw you guys are so cute." Kiana gushed.

"So how much did you bawl Nae?" Kill asks teasing her.

"None, you asshole. How much did Kiana bitch since you wanna talk?" Nae says.

"Wait why did I get dragged into this?" Kiana says innocently.

"Cause he's your nigga. He take a punch you take one too." Naw replies.