Turn of Events

Venom at the top^ (A/n just picture him with platinum blonde hair and really pale skin)

Kiana's POV

My phone blaring wakes me up and I jump out of Kill's arms off the bed to go grab it from my pants but, I immediately fall and can't stand up. I crawl over to it and see that it's my dad. I turn to see a very half sleep boyfriend smiling at my disability.

"This is your fault." I say.

"I know." He smirks.

I call my dad back and he picks up on the first ring.

"Dad what's up?" I ask.

"She's gone! My pepe is gone. They took her Teuila!" My dad says really distressed.

"Wait dad. Who's missing and who took who?" I say trying to understand.

"The cubans! They took your baby sister!" He screams.

All the blood drains from my body as I hear what he just said. Someone kidnapped my seven year old sister. For what reason though? We have no quarrel with the Cubans so for them to take her is very unexpected.

"Dad I need you to calm down and I'll call you right back." I say before hanging up.

I need to figure out a plan before dad does something stupid and get her killed. I look at Killian and see concern etched in his features. I take a minute ti breathe, I have to get out of my emotional mode and into my boss one.

"Is your dad here?" I ask.

"He should be. You want to call a meeting?" He asks.

I nod.

Ace goes to get his father and everyone else I'm assuming. I get dressed in my clothes for yesterday. I call my dad back.

"Dad I need you to bring everybody over to the Moretti house. I'm calling a meeting." I say.

"Alright."

"Also let me speak to Fetu please I need something from him." I say.

A few seconds later.

"Boss?" Fetu asks.

"I need you to track down an old friend of mine and tell him to meet me here. He's an assassin his code name is Mask." I say.

"On it boss." He says.

I hang up. I knew that the cubans were a big organization, not bigger than the Italians but, big enough. I knew Killian would side with me but, I couldn't drag his family into this because it wasn't his battle to fight. This is between the Cubans and my family. Killian and I would make a great team but, I have never seen him on a mission or how he uses tactics. Mask and I already make the perfect team. I know how he kills, we were trained the same way and reaching out to him after these years will only re-ignite my old ways. If that's what it takes to get my sister back then it's what I'll do.

I head downstairs and see an entire group of people that I'm guessing are more of the family. I hear a knock at the door and Niccolo goes to answer it. A moment later my aiga walks in and takes their seats. I take my boss persona.

"I already briefed everyone on what's going on." Killian says to me.

Everyone looks at me waiting for me to speak. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Uso give me a cigarette." I say to one of my men and he obliges. I take it and light it then take a puff.

"Fetu, what do you have?" I ask.