Bad Guy

Quick A/N Killian's nicknames are Kill,Ace, and Killy. So don't get confused.

Kiana's POV

Since that night Kill and I have been getting closer. Right now I'm heading to the lunch table when I see some artificial blonde bimbo with fake boobs putting her hands all over my mans. At this point I'm about to beat this bitches motherfucking ass. I'm not mad at Ace because everytime she touches him he pushes her away.

"Stop Rosalina. I'm trying to save your life, Kiana is not the one and if she sees you touching me you're done." Kill said.

"Like I'm supposed to be afraid of some black bitch." She scoffed.

No she didn't

"I suggest you run, Kiana doesn't like to share and she has a habit of breaking those who touch what's hers." Ace replies.

"What does she have that I don't?" She asked.

"She's good, so good to me, she takes every ounce of whatever I'm throwing without complaints. Kiana's not a weak ass bimbo."

"She is a good one." Luca vouches for me at the same moment we lock eyes.

"But, don't you want me?" She asked Ace.

"No bitch. I want you." I say murderously.

This damn girl looks frozen scared, which she should be. Luca and Giovanni get up to block my path from her but, I just shove them out of my way. The wicked part of myself coming to the surface. When I reach her I grab her by the jaw squeezing it hard. All the while the fear in her eyes made me smirk.

"You think she's scared of me?" I ask the guys while continuing to glare into her eyes.

"If I see what she sees I would be too." Luca says.

"You don't know who I am but, you're scared as you should be because I can end your life with a flick of my wrist. I will rip off both of your legs and then both of your arms and take off your head in the blink of an eye." I say menacingly.

"You said she was good." She gasped out.

"They were wrong." I lean in to whisper in her ear. "I'm the bad guy."

Not realizing that everyone in the caf has eyes on me. Some were shocked and others were scared. Even the guys were looking at me with attraction in their gazes. Ace noticed it, no doubt he did; done with having an audience I push fake-boobs on the ground and kneel down.

"If you're smart - which I don't think you are - you'll stay away from him, I've killed for a lot less. Remember that little stronza." I say.

Before anything else bad happens I decide to sit down. It's not long before some boy is next to me but, I'm not even paying attention to what he's saying. Out of nowhere he caresses my arm and before I can do anything Killian is already there beating the hell out of him and I have to admit that shit is hot as fuck. And I thought people were scared of me; the look on their faces now was of respect and fear.

Ace is fuming but, at least he's not killing that dude anymore. There was no mistake in what he did, he's sending a message to everyone letting them know that I'm off-limits. What I didn't expect was him to glare at me.
Damn he's hot when he gets mad. I like it. But, then another floozy walks over to him trying to get him calm, I frowned. Grabbing my bag and keys I look at Bri.