Part 1) Chapter 6. CHASE

Dio POV

"Ah it started to rain, what a shame. Looks like we have to go home boys. I wonder if (y/n) is okay." Mr. Joestar says as he puts his hat on, "JoJo and Dio get in the carriage, we are coming home." He grabs the rifles.

I roll my eyes and get inside. I sit across from Mr. Joestar while the brat sits next to me. I hold my face with my hand I look out of the window. I'm glad that I have this scarf because it is a little chilly in the morning and especially when it rains. I look over to JoJo and he is shivering, suffer. I smile.

After some time the carriage finally stopped and we were back, but it was coming down hard. One of the butlers came out with umbrellas. Once we were inside I was expecting (y/n) to jump all over us. She didn't though...strange, very strange.

*CLASH*

"Uh?" I turned my attention to the library, something fell.

I know she can be clumsy sometimes. I walked over to the library, I slowly open the door just to take a peak. My eyes widen! I see (y/n) on the ground with that disgusting fat pig from her birthday on top of her making cuts and kissing her! He can't touch her like that! I have such plans for her! I hear a girl laugh and turn my head and it's also the girl from her birthday party. They are trying to kill her! My blood is boiling now. I kicked the door to get their attention off of her. It worked.

"Hey! I thought that they were supposed to be gone?" She yells at the Chase guy and tries to run.

"Well we were, but then it started to pour like crazy. Just like it's gonna pour with your blood." I say calmly as ever with a smile. When she was running at me well towards the door to escape, I bumped into her and she fell really hard.

"Ahhh!" She screams in pain, music to my ears. I can see she broke her left arm on how she landed. JoJo came running up to us.

"JoJo! Be useful for once in your life and make sure she doesn't escape! She trying to hurt (y/n)!" He nods and grabs that girl so she doesn't go anywhere once I'm finished with the pig.

I look over from that girl's direction to Chase's, I could tell he is scared shitless. He gets up from (y/n) body. Good.

"C'mon rich boy! I bet you've never been in a fight!" He yells at me while pointing his knife at me.

"Oh really now, if you think your right then come at me with full force!" I yell right back at him and taking my stance.

He charges at me, he raises his pocket knife and swings down. I quickly dodge and I grab his hand. I painfully twist his wrist to the point that the bones are in little bits.

"Ah! You son of a bi-" I caught him off by punching almost a deathly blow to the face. I knocked him out good.

"Hmm." I fixed my clothes and hair. I look down to see (y/n) shivering from what happened to her with Chase. I knelt down to her to see if she is okay. She jumped at me and hugged me! I was surprised and angry, I didn't like when people show affection for me. I'll let it slide for this one time because I know betrayal.

"Thank you." She says to me with a shaky breath and a face full of tears. She kissed my cheek. Ugh...

After a few seconds, I grabbed her shoulders, so she'll let go of me. I looked at her face and wiped the tears away. I stood up and helped her up as well. We exited the library and I see JoJo struggling to keep that girl at ease. I roll my eyes.

Then Mr. Joestar quickly walks up to us, "(y/n)! Here let me take her Dio." I nodded and he took her to the bathroom with a few maids, one of those being her friend Arianna. I took my attention back to that girl and JoJo.

"Dio! Is she okay?" He says while struggling.

"Yea she is going to be just fine." I knelt down to where the girl was, inspecting her. I was curious about why she would try to hurt (y/n).

"Hey, girl! Why would you pull a stunt like that? Are you asking to be sent to your death bed early?" I slightly shouted, but I tried to remain calm.

"Because! Chase loved her and not me! I told Chase that (y/n) said that he was a fat pig and only cared about herself and just destroys other people!" She has angry tears in her face.

"Ooooo, so you like Chase...but (y/n) got in the way? Wow, that is a romantic revenge story. You forgot one thing though, Mademoiselle." I smile.

"And what is that!" She got in my face.

I got closer, "You messed with the wrong family." I got up and gave her a wink. JoJo let go of her and she ran out the door. I turn my head to see Chase was running after her. Ha.

"Thank you for helping (y/n), but never go near her again! I feel like you would corrupt her mind." JoJo looked at me and then went upstairs. If he only knew, someday JoJo...your relationship with her will come to a tragic end.

———
It was a few days later and just felt like any other day as ever. I got dressed and went downstairs. I enter the dining room and everyone was sitting at the table, I sat down.

"Since everyone is here, I have some news. Anne and Chase died late last night. They were swimming and Chase drowned and so did Anne. Such a young age." Mr. Joestar shakes his head.

Now everyone was silent, I got a flashback.

*FLASHBACK*

I was taking a late-night stroll by myself because of (y/n) was scared. I roll my eyes of the thought of that.

*SPLASH*

I turn my head, I crouched slowly to the sound. It was them! I peaked a little more Anne got out to go get something. This is my chance! I quickly ran up to him and went in the water quietly as I could.

When I was almost on top of him he turned around, "Hey who are you? Wait your hi-" He was scared I grabbed his head.

Pulled him close, "This is what you deserve!" I whispered in his ears. I shoved his head underwater. He was grabbing trying to set himself free from my grasp. Which was not going to happen. 15 seconds later he stopped struggling. Finally, I smile.

"Chase?" She asks out loud, I quietly tiptoed out of the way so I couldn't be seen by her.

"CHASE!" She sees his body floating on top of the water. She starts shaking him. I crept up on her and also grabbed her. She was about to scream, but I covered her mouth. I brought her close to the shore, so she could see who was ending her life. I turned her around and shoved her under the water. Her eyes went wide when she saw me. I was choking her to death, I started to laugh menacing.

"I told you, you messed with the wrong people, Mademoiselle," I say while laughing. She finally stopped struggling. I sighed.

Now I'm all wet, well at least it would look like an accident. I slowly made my way back to the mansion making sure no one saw me and I changed to my sleepwear, then I fell asleep.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Dio are you okay?" Mr. Joestar brought me back from my flashback.

"Yes sir, it's a tragedy." I looked down acting like it was a bad thing that they are dead. We ate breakfast and (y/n) excused herself and went to the library, I followed her.

I was inside the library, but I couldn't see her. Then someone pulled me! It was (y/n).

"I know you killed them Dio..." she says not breaking eye contact with me. I didn't respond.

"Just say it!" She urged me.

"I killed them for you," I say not having any emotion in my face.

"That's all I needed to hear." She let go of me.

"Are you going to turn me in?" I ask.

"No, because I like you and I would've done the same if I was there." She holds one of her shoulders with her other arm. I pulled her back, I smile at her and I kissed her forehead. Just a few more years and I can have her.

She was surprised when I kissed her forehead. I let her go and left to my room to think about the future on how I would destroy the Joestars but keeping (y/n) or would I get rid of her later? Hmm, a lot of things are in my mind.