Part 2) Chapter 5. Rome

I think this might one of my favorite chapters to write and to reread and you'll see why...
***

YOUR POV

I use my telekinesis to bring Joseph and the parts of Santana up. I teleport right next to Joseph and I smile at him... he smiles back...

'What a nice Englishman,' I thought.

"Oh, Joseph your arm! Let me fix it!" I say and rush to him.

He hesitates, but eventually, he gives me his arm that is injured, "Ah! Just hurry up!! This is sooooooo fricken weird!" He shouts and jumps around.

"Dude... I've been done, hahaha" I say.

Then the Speedwagon Foundation came and they pick up the remains of Santana. One of the men gives us three tickets and they say Rome on them.

"Looks like we are going to Rome, Joseph." And I flash the plane ticket in his face.

"Oh, great just what I need," He sighs and grabs his ticket.

Then I see Speedwagon being helped by his team... he comes straight to me... great, "I remember you... you were with Dio..." He pauses, "I swear if you even touch Jo-"

I cut him off, "Speed, don't worry about it. If I wanted to kill him I would have already. My job is to protect Joseph," I say to him and I quickly walk to where Joseph was.

"What was all that about?" Joseph asks me raising his brow.

"Nothing that you should worry about, now c'mon, Joseph!" I said dragging him into the car to take us to the plane.

***

We arrive in Rome and we were told by Speedwagon to go inside this fancy hotel, "Man, I'm starving. Aren't you?" Joseph asks me and I give him a glare, "Oh... right... sorry," He scratches the back of his head.

"It's fine, but if you are hungry then we can go to the restaurant here," I give him a soft smile and he nods. We sit at the table and the waiter gives us wine to drink, I take a little sip of it, "Just give him the special for today," I say to the waiter.

"You know I'm eighteen, right? I can order myself because I'm not a baby," Joseph gives me a stern look.

"To me, you are a baby," And I pinch his cheeks.

"Hey! Don't do that!" He pushes my hand away.

Then the waiter comes and places the dish in front of Joseph, "What in the hell is this spaghetti?!" Joseph widens his eyes in anger, "It's black like mud! What do you think you're trying to pull?!" He gets up and grabs the waiter's collar, "This hotel thinks it can feed me spaghetti with ink in it?!"

"Pardon, sir, It's called Spaghetti al Nero di Sepia--pasta made with fresh squid ink. That's why it's black, sir." The waiter quickly says to Joseph.

I roll my eyes, "Joseph it's not bad as you think, everyone in Italy loves it. So sit down and have a bite or two,"

Joseph sits down and hesitantly grabs his fork, he twirls the fork to get some spaghetti on it. Then he puts the spaghetti in his pie hole, "MMMM!! It's delicious!" He says as he stuffs more of it in his mouth. I chuckle at him shoving a lot of food in his mouth.

Then we hear, "This hotel has gone downhill lately... too many country bumpkins," I look over and a blonde who is with a girl is sitting a few tables away. Then the blonde gets closer to the girl whispering sweet nothings in her ear most likely.

"Look at that Italian guy... It's midday and he is smooching on that girl in the hotel restaurant!" Joseph says while talking with a mouthful of spaghetti.