Part 1) Chapter 13. What?

Hey, everyone, I changed the cover for this book, I like this one a lot better than the other one. I hope you guys too!

———

Your POV

I woke in my lover's arm, he looked so peaceful while he was sleeping. His golden hair falls to his face, I took the strand out of his face, his lips slightly open, oh so badly that I wanted to kiss them. Then I remembered how we are naked, a shade of pink was on my cheeks. I took my hand and put on his cheek and leaned in for a kiss. Then suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around me and deepens the kiss. My eyes and his eyes shot open, he smirks.

"Like taking advantage of me while I'm asleep, (Y/n)?" He goes away from my lips to my neck and starts sucking on it.

"I-I'm sorry, Dio! You just looked so peaceful and beautiful and I couldn't help myself to kiss you! Mmmm," he found my sweet spot and started to suck on it.

"Hmm I suppose I would do the same, but as for torture I'm going to make you feel turned on and not help you and you better not help yourself, darling." He nibbles my ear. And yes this was turning me on and I wish he wouldn't stop, but then he gets up and helps me up.

"You and I should get changed and go on a nice walk and read." He grabs my breasts with his hands making me moan in his name.

"Oh ...Dio." I bit my lip closing my eyes.

"Hmm, I like the way you say my name," he says whispering. He lets go of me and I hear him grabbing some clothes. I slowly open my eyes and I see him already have socks, briefs, pants, and shoes.

"What are you doing just staring at me? Go to your room and go get changed." He rolls his eyes.

"Like this? I can't someone for sure will see me, what if JoJo sees me?" I say worriedly.

"Well then cover yourself, women!" He says annoyingly.

I got mad at him, "asshole," I say under my breath. I peak my head out to see if anyone was there, there wasn't, "Dio what time is it?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"It's a quarter to 7," he turns around fixing his tie, "Now will you hurry up and change we don't have all day," he walks up to me taking my hand.

We kept looking around so we wouldn't run into anyone. We safely went to my room.

"Honestly I can just stay in bed with you all day long," I smile to him while walking back to my closet.

"Really now? We would have to try it out sometime," he smirks at me and I know what's going on inside his head.

"Yes really," I chuckle, I felt like wearing red so I put on my top and bottom then everything else. I just remembered how I wore Dio's necklace and my mother's to bed, I'm just glad I didn't ruin them. I fixed my hair and when I thought I looked presentable I turn around to Dio. He half-smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Now come on, I would like to see the sunrise," he drags me and I chuckle. I hug his torso and he has his right hand over my shoulder bringing me closer. I see JoJo go inside the library, I haven't been there in a few days. Maybe this afternoon with Dio.

We go to the same tree like the one where we ran from Jack the Ripper or so we thought it was him. Pretty sure it was.

"Wait I want to try something Dio," I grab his shoulder turning him around, he has a confused face on.  I close my eyes and brought my hands up and above my head, I imagine lifting him and setting him on the tree branch.

"Woah!" I hear Dio yelp, I slightly chuckle so he couldn't hear me and get angry. He brushes the hair out of his face. I open my eyes I look up and I did a wonderful job.