Part 1) Chapter 19. Knights

YOUR POV

It's complete silence, hearing his heartbeat and the rise and fall of his chest is very soothing. Then I hear something make a cling noise, I look down and I'm still wearing my mom's necklace and Dio's. I guess I forgot to take them off. I raise my left hand to look at the ring, can't believe he proposed to me like that.

"Dio?" I ask and I look at him.

"Hmm?" He responds, but he has his eyes are shut.

"I'm hungry..." I say and he knew what I was asking for.

His eyes flutter open, "Well I know what you need," He smirks at me and gets on top of me.

"Dio.. not a second time, well," I get closer to his ear and whisper, "Maybe later.." and I bite his ear. I could feel his erection grow on my thigh. So tempting, but I have to fight my urges.

I put my head back on the pillow and I can see Dio's eyes widen from what I just did.

"You're such a tease (Y/n)." He says while getting off of you and also from the bed.

"Hey! You are too! Don't deny..." I fire back at him and getting up as well.

Dio puts his armor back on, "Honey? I have a special surprise for you in that closet over there," he pointed to the other side of the room. I look to where he pointed and I look back at him. He nodded his head. I walk over there and open the closet. It's a beautiful gold dress. (The picture above the chapter name)

"A perfect fit for an Empress," says Dio putting his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm guessing I'm the Empress?" I turn my head to see him.

"Well of course love," he pauses for a moment, "You are the only person that I trust in this world."

I grab a corset, some stockings, black pumps, and the dress, "Are you going to just stand there and watch me get dressed?" I ask him.

"Yes, is that a problem? I think I should watch my fiancé get ready." He says while smirking and sits on the bed.

I roll my eyes and get dressed. Once I've finished I notice my mother's necklace, I take them off and put them on a shelf of the closet. I didn't take off Dio's, he smiles at me and walks over to me.

"Well come on love, time for your meal." He takes my hand and takes me downstairs where basically what the throne room is.

There are two chairs, however, one is bigger than the other.

"Sit here darling," he pointed to the smaller chair.

I sat down and the Asian appears out of nowhere, "I see you've changed human," He emphasized the word human.

"Well, of course, couldn't you tell?" I smile and my fangs clearly are showing, they are larger than his since he is a zombie.

"Wang-Chen have you brought us dinner?" Dio asks.

"Yes Lord Dio," He brings out a young blonde girl, she was in her nightgown.

"Who are you, people!" She screams.

"Why we are rulers of this Earth and you are serving my Fiancé; this is her first meal, so you better taste delicious." Dio says judging the girl, "(Y/n) watch me," Dio says and brings his left hand out and puts it on her forehead, the girl screams in agony then passes out.