Part 2) Chapter 1. The New and The Old

So I accidentally deleted this chapter lmfao, this won't ever happen again. I promise.

LONDON
21 MAY, 1900
YOUR POV

"Ahhh, isn't a lovely day today?" I ask.

"Yes! I can't wait for our picnic!" A blonde hair boy says excitedly.

My, my! First, you'll need to get your basket that is upstairs, and then we can go, Doyle." I smile as he runs upstairs.

I can only stay outside for a few hours, like 5-ish. I've always hidden my fangs from my little boy. I do not wish for him to see me like this when he's so young.

God... I miss him so much. I would do anything to be in his loving arms again. But it's sad to say that will never happen again. Doyle looks like him, but with my goofy personality of when I was a child. He's only 11 years old. Just a year younger of when I first met... him. I can't even mention his name without bursting into tears.

"Mum! Mum! I found it!" Doyle jumps down the stairs.

"Oh do be careful! You don't want to break your neck while doing that dear!" I shout so he could hear me.

"Yes, mummy! I'll be more careful!" He runs up to me and I pick him up.

"You're getting so big! Have you been stuffing food in that hole of yours a lot lately?" I ask smiling.

"Well... I only eat what you give me, so it's your fault!" He laughs.

"My fault?! That's preposterous! I would never do such a thing!" I laugh with him.

"Mmmhhmmm,"  he kisses my cheek.

"Well we should go now before it's too late," I say and when he wasn't looking I use my power to open the door because my hands are full.

We live in a decent size house on top of a hill that is right next to the ocean. Doyle and I walk down the hill to go to the beach to have our picnic.

When we got there I set Doyle down and lay the blanket down on the nice cool sand. It wasn't too hot today so it was a perfect day for a picnic. Really a picnic of one since I do not eat human food anymore.

"Can I go play in the water?" Doyle asks me.

"Hmm, I don't see why not," I scruffle his hair, "Just be careful!"

He nods and runs into the water. I lay back on the blanket closing my eyes and breathe.

'What a life...' I think to myself, 'I wonder what the Joestars are doing right now? How is Elizabeth and George II doing? I heard that they are going to get married soon,' I ponder.

I hear splashing and I shot up quickly. I scan the area trying to find my little boy. My somewhat of a heart pounds against my chest.

"Mother!" He screams, "Help!"

I dash towards the ocean and jumping into the cold Atlantic water. I dove under the water and see Doyle far away from me sinking and that a shark is about to grab him! My eyes widen and I think about teleporting to his location. My eyes open and the shark opens his giant jaw to show his millions of teeth to us. I use my hand to make the shark stay where they are, I turn my hand into a fist. The sharks head crushes, Doyle looks away.

We teleport back to shore and I drop to my knees to get on the same level as Doyle. I embrace him, "I'm glad you're safe! Next time I'll go in the water with you. The thought of losing you is just-"

"Mum, it's okay. You saved me with your magic," He kisses my cheek.

"I think it's time to eat our lunch and then go back inside. We can play later, alright?" I gave him a sly smile.