Part 1) Chapter 18. Dying

Sorry I got sidetracked from updating cause I've been watching "Death Note" and I finished all 37 episodes in..... 4 DAYS cause it was THAT GOOD! I cried of course at the end cause I was like WTF?!?! Cause all my favorite characters died. And Ryuk is one of the best characters, he is goddamn hilarious also he's like a fucking pet begging for apples lmao. If you haven't watched it I suggest you do it. Ok, that was my review back to JoJo!!!
———
YOUR POV

I woke up when someone sat up and Dio wasn't there. I got up and look around the cottage, Wang-Chen is sleeping on the couch. I open the door to go outside to see if he's there. The smell of iron is very strong, I clench my nose so I couldn't smell it. Then all of a sudden a person swings down. I scream and I close my eyes.

A hand covers my mouth, "Shhh my darling." I open my eyes slightly and Dio's bright red eyes are very close to mine, I can see his breath even though it's not that cold. My eyes widen cause his eyes to scare me.

"Don't be frightened, I wouldn't even think of hurting you." He tilts my head to the side and kisses my neck, I can feel his fangs gloss over my sensitive skin. It sends shivers down my spine, "We are close to London my love and then I can get most of my strength there," Dio says while moving his lips off of my neck and looking at me. He smiles and moves his hand off of my mouth.

When he does this I look around, my heart quickens. There are 12 bodies on the ground around the house. All of them are men, I'm glad none are children or I would've had a huge talk to him about killing children.

"So you feel better?" I ask him looking back at him.

"Um, wouldn't say better," he goes behinds me wraps his hands around my waist and bring me closer to him, "I can walk... only a few hours though.. once I'm at full strength we'll rule this world together and forever (Y/n)" He says to me.

Rule together and forever? That does sound nice, but do I want to become a vampire, like him? Killing and drinking people as for food...I don't know.

"What if I don't want to turn? What then?" I ask.

"Then I'll force you. I'm kidding... I wouldn't force you. Although if you don't accept it and you pass... I'll be very sad that I don't have anyone to share it with.. you are always on my mind... you make me feel crazy. My drug. But I'll say this if you go dying on me and if you didn't say yes or no to me, I will change you." Dio says then turns me around to look into my eyes again.

His words ah! They're so intoxicating! Why does he have to be so charming? I guess that's just him. But the last few words. If I don't give him an answer then he'll change me if I'm dying. That does sound reasonable.

"We should start walking, we're wasting time," Dio says while walking to his chair.

Wang-Chen opens the door and jumps incredibly high. I guess it was to check to see if anyone was nearby to snack on them.

We walk for hours and it was still dark, then I see Big Ben! We're finally in London! Thank god!

"Dio we are in London," I saw leaning down a bit.

"I know darling, now we shall hunt for people. Which shouldn't be too hard since it's London after all." Dio says resting his head on his palm of his hand, "I've also learned a few powers with this new change," I can tell he is smirking.

"What powers?" I ask.

"Well hypnosis, I can control people by just looking at them and I can activate it." He says.

"That's pretty cool maybe being a Vampire isn't so bad after all," I say and chuckle a bit.

"So you're saying yes?" He asks.