Part 1) Chapter 21. Fighting

1 WEEK LATER...DECEMBER 4, 1888

YOUR POV

These past few days I've been feeling sick, I don't think Vampires are supposed to feel human things. I look at myself in the mirror and turn to my left and look at my belly. I rub it... am I pregnant? I smile at the thought. Should I tell Dio? I mean I don't want to get his hopes up if I'm not. Why not!

I get out of the bedroom and try to find my fiancé, of course, he is nowhere in sight. So I thought about him and teleported... bad mistake. When I teleported I threw up.

"What's wrong with you!" Dio yelled.

I look up and thank god I didn't threw up on him or I would be dead. I was on my knees, coughing.

"Um... in short terms... I'm pregnant," I cover my mouth.

I saw Dio eyes light up and kneel down to where I am, "Really!? This is the second best thing! The first thing is ruining the Joestar bloodline!" He smiles, but I frown.

"Hey what about me? Aren't I the best?" I ask with a sad pouty face.

"Well your beyond best," he brushes my hair, "You're special." He kisses my forehead.

"Good," I smile behind my hand.

"Here take this," he gives me his handkerchief.

"Don't you want this back?" I take it from his hands and wipe my mouth.

"Just leave it here, I'll have one of the servants clean it up," he helps me up, "now let's get you to bed," he picks me up bridal style and I hold onto him with dear life.

He places me on the bed, "Alright you don't have to baby me," I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh but I do though love, see your pregnant and I have to protect you and no fighting or you might... miscarry and I don't want that to happen," he rubs my cheek.

"You're right, also I'm like really hungry," I say and groan.

"Alright I'll get you breakfast," he leaves and leaves the door with a small crack, so it would be easier to open it.

I wait for some time then waited some more till finally, the door opens. He came back with a man.
I quickly drink every last drop and Dio was surprised.

"You must've been starving, I'm sorry darling," he pecks my lips, "Alright now you should take it easy, maybe take a nap while I do some important things." He smiles and I nod. He leaves again and this time shuts the door.

I try to sleep, but my mind wondered about Dio. I got up and see that he is talking to a young beautiful girl! She looks around fifteen to seventeen! Then I see him sitting with his hybrid dogs which he discovered about 5 days ago. If he can do something new can I? It doesn't matter right now, what matters is that Dio is talking to a pretty girl!

He picks up a Rose, "Let's say... let's say this flower here... if you were a flower, you'd be about as young as this one," he points the rose to her, "think long and hard, mademoiselle. If this flower were to keep blooming, it would only do so to dry up and wither away... don't you find that sad?" Dio asks.

"She's sixteen! So young and so beautiful! She looks yummy, right Lord Dio? Hahahahaha" Says the hybrid dog.

Then Dio gave the thing a stern look and killed him with a simple kick in the face, "The ill-mannered have no right to live. Alas, I thought it would be 'beautiful' to fuse the corpses of a human and a dog to make him..." he pauses, but then turns to the girl with a smile, "How, now mademoiselle? Can you make a choice for me? Wouldn't you like to live forever at your current age? Although, I, Dio, am not the one to force relationships on others on anything like that. Utilize your free will, you decide your fate." Dio leans in closer to the girl. Is he trying to flirt with her?