Part 1) Chapter 9. ERINA

Every time I watch or just hear about Caesar just makes me cry... CAESAR!!!! Don't worry tho I got a surprise soon.

JoJo POV

I went for a walk when I woke up since (y/n) was still asleep. I wonder what got to her with Mary. I climbed a tree and I sat there thinking about Dio, he is very strange. I do get bad vibes from him, I'm glad that (y/n) is staying away from him most of the time she can. She is truly a great friend. Then I heard people talking, I turn my head and it's 3 fellas.

"Hey! Guys, it's me, Jonathan!" I waved my hand so they could see me.

"What was that? Did you guys hear anything?" The light brown skin kid said.

"No, it was just a snitch!" A snitch!

I jumped out of the tree, "what tell me then what I snitched on!" I yell at them

"Dio was right, your nothing but a snitch!" One of the kids said to me holding his fist then running off.

"No! He's lying to you! He lies and you guys feed on that!" I pointed at them while they run away.

I start swinging around with my fist, "Dio! Dio! Dio! DIO!" I scream then I fell and roll down a hill.

"That Dio always ruin everything that he touches, I wish Danny was here." I was sad when thinking about Danny, my old companion.

Then I heard a branch crack, I quickly turn my head. It was a girl. She was holding a basket, she put the basket on a branch of a tree and ran away. I got up and grabbed the basket and I look down it was grapes and my handkerchief! I was looking everywhere for that.

"Hey! Thank you for the grapes! I'll be here tomorrow if you want to hang out!" I yell so she could hear me. I sat back down and start eating the fruit.

"Girls are such a weird bunch." I laugh while putting my handkerchief away.

———

3rd POV
And the next day, Jonathon quickly got dressed and head out to meet that girl. The carnival was back for the summer, he wants to take her there and then visit the town.

A dark time in Jonathan's life was soon brighter by loves glowing embers. The two became fast friends, and Jonathan was enchanted by her.

'Erina Pendleton, the name is music to my ears. She's an angel,' I thought while swimming with her.

Later Jonathon was carving his name with Erina's surrounded by a heart.

"Jonathon, what are you doing to that poor tree?" She looks to see her name and JoJo's name, "JoJo! What possessed you to do such a thing!" She turned around while Jonathon scratches the back of his head.

"Farewell Erina! I'll see you tomorrow!" JoJo waves goodbye to her and runs home to tell his friend (y/n).
———
Dio's POV

Where is JoJo? He has been gone this past week, he's up to something. I hear the front door open and I turn to my head and it was JoJo. I smiled.

"(Y/n)! I need to tell you something!" He shouts while (y/n) was half up the stairs. She turns around, smiles and greets JoJo.