Part 1) Chapter 11. Asshole

So I got my thing and let me show you guys!!

I put it on my backpack for this year

I put it on my backpack for this year. Also, I started school so slow updates maybe? Cause of my job and now school. Enjoy this chap because next chap is when things go for better or for worse ;) .

———

Your POV

It was 12 in the afternoon, at dawn Dio woke me up gently and pushed me out of his room. He said he needed to do something and that he will hang out with me later. So I went into my room and grabbed Julius Caesar, the first book I read when I got here, the one Dio helped me out on. I was sitting on my chair at my mirror with my makeup and jewelry were, while reading my book. I glance up to see the box with my mother's name on it. I turn me away remembering her. It's been 5 years without her, yet I am still begging for a mother's touch. I look back up to the box and I put my book down. My hands reach to grab it, when I brought it towards me, I sat it down. My fingers gloss over her name before opening it. The pearls and earrings that she gave me. I wasn't going to cry, but my heart was filled with joy that I still have somethings to remember her by. I put the pearls and earrings on, I put on a blue dress, then I brushed my hair.

I'm glad when Dio's old girlfriend came over, I didn't have on mother's jewels. Or things would have been really messy. However I do miss that red dress, I wonder if I can go get a new one. I shrugged my shoulders and got out of my room to see at the bottom of the stairs was Arianna! She has been gone for a few months because she was getting married to some rich guy that Mr. Joestar recommended to him and he fell in love with her immediately.

"Hi, Arianna!" I smile brightly and wave.

"Oh (y/n)!" She also gives a smile, she was holding a suitcase and wasn't in her uniform. I was confused.

"Ari, how come you have that suitcase and not in uniform?" I pointed to her outfit.

"Well, today is the day that I finally move to my husband's house!" She sounded so happy, I'm happy for her, "Also if you want to stop by my new house, I have a surprise for you!" She sets down her suitcase