Part 2) Chapter 9. Lisa Lisa

It's her... Lisa Lisa... Elizabeth Joestar...

"You're master Lisa Lisa huh?! Even more reason! I don't have anything to learn if it's someone I can beat up! Nobody wants to learn from someone who doesn't have strength and talent!" Joseph rushes Lisa Lisa!

"Knock it off, JoJo! Clearly you never learn," Caesar crosses his arms looking at Joseph.

"I tested you and it's clear that you have talent," She warms up her feet by cracking them, "I'm impressed that you can walk on water like that without proper training..." She kicks the paddle up to her, "However! You must be prepared to die if you want to gain proper strength within a month!" She uses Hamon to make the paddle and water to stay in the air.

"She's using the water and oar like a gymnastics high bar!" Joseph examines and she does flips on her high bar. She's incredible! She swings off from the high bar towards Joseph and puts on a mask on him!

"Joseph Joestar, you must spend the next month using this breathing correction mask. You must be able to wear that mask and easily run for a hundred kilometers!" She points to Joseph and is in a power stance.

Joseph struggles with this new mask and trying to take it off himself, "Damn you... h-hurry up and take this dumb mask off!"

"The training has already begun... I shall only remove it when you eat and brush your teeth," she jumps from the water to land where Caesar and I are.

"JoJo! Keep that rhythm steady! If you do, it's no different than a surgical mask!" Caesar advices Joseph.

I'm too scared to talk when Elizabeth is right next to me... she scares me and not a lot of things scare me...

"D-Dammit! You witch!" Joseph yells and climbs up the wall to get to us.

"And there's one more thing I have to tell you," she holds up one finger, "I am not teaching you the ways of Hamon to save your life. I am teaching you in order to create a warrior who can defeat the Pillar Men!" Lisa Lisa has a stern face towards Joseph.

I'm guessing he doesn't know...

Joseph looks really angry and ready to fight her again, but I put my hand on his shoulder, "Hey, don't pick fights right now. Let's just go and make sure you're ready to fight them,"

"Well then Caesar, JoJo, and ... (Y/N)..." she pauses for a couple seconds, "Welcome to Venice!" She turns around and heads for a boat.

I can see Joseph checking her back side.. that's disgusting... Caesar catches on and bonks Joseph's head.

"What the hell? For a womanizer, you sure are all about being proper with her!!" Josephs eye twitches.

"I respect her like I respect my own mother and my love!" Caesar puts his hand on my waist and brings me closer to him, "You'd better watch your manners around her," Caesar squints his eyes at Joseph.

We all get on the boat and head for Air Suplena Island. It was a short ride.. I'd say thirty minutes. The Island is one big mansion! It was beautiful!

We step off from the boat and Lisa Lisa turns around, "The Prologue to your trial... is what I call the hell climb pillar!" All four of us walked to the top of this tower. Huge gold plated doors was in front of us now.

"What the hell is that? You haven't even given us the tour of this place!" Joseph seems sad because he wanted to see the mansion. Probably to steal something from it.

"What? The Hell Climb Pillar?! Master! Do we really have to start with the Hell Climb Pillar?! I've never even once tried it.. many who have challenged it are said to have died doing it!" I can see Caesar sweating and him panicking about this pillar thing.