Chapter 1: (crystal tears)

"You're stepping out of line (Y/N)" said a dark deep voice getting closer.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't wait for you, it was an emergency! I promise!" (Y/N) answered sitting on a bed.

"And the guy talking to you?" The man was slowly approaching getting closer and closer by the second.

"H-he was the cashier"

The man chuckled darkly clenching his fists "he said he was your friend, don't lie to me, he was too chummy to be just a cashier to you" 

"I promise! I don't know him! At least I don't remember" (Y/N) said grabbing her skirt, she didn't want to look up, she was too afraid.

"Look at me when I speak to you!" the man growled through his teeth. (Y/N) obeyed his orders, slowly she looked up shaking and terrified to come eye to eye with him. She made contact with his face. It had an evil grin almost as if he lusted for blood. Nothing was more terrifying than that look of his. There was nothing you could do now to make him calm. Though it couldn't hurt to try...

(Y/N) slowly raised her hand to touch his face, upon contact he was ice cold. His hand quickly took a hold of her hand making her jump a little, he turned his face slightly so his lips touched her palm.
"I-I'm sorry, it won't happen again... I love you," she said trembling.

"Oh I know it won't," he said calmly. His face made it's way close to her ear whispering "but you still have to learn your lesson..." he quietly laughed at the end. Before she could react his fist flew right into her stomach making her gasp in pain. All her air was sucked out of her, he didn't give her any time to prepare herself as he moved away letting her fall to the floor.

"Get up! What use do you have if you can't even take a punch?! you brought this on yourself baby girl~♡" he said with a smirk plastered on his terrifying face. (Y/N) managed to catch her air again, she felt a hand grip her arm and threw her on the bed.

"You haven't given me my reward," he said smirking taking his clothes off, his muscular body made him look menacing. He climbed on the bed gripping her waist bringing her down to his eye level.

"Wait! I don't want to do this.." She said almost in a whisper looking away from him.

"Too bad, you're mine, I owned you the day you gave yourself up to me," he said forcing a kiss on her "if you truly love me, you will shut your mouth and enjoy it~" he added chuckling in a menacing way. The man ripped the girls' shirt off revealing her big breasts. Harshly gripping them, (Y/N) whimpered in pain, he treated her like a rag doll.

"Please be gentle, it hurts..." She said shutting her eyes.

"You're pathetic, can't even take some simple pain, you're just going to have to get used to it," said the man ripping the rest of her clothes off. (Y/N) had no say on her own body anymore. She was taught better than this! Why couldn't she leave him?

"Garou please don't....."

"Please someone save me...."