Chapter 11 (Sonic)

Nighttime rolled in incredibly fast, Saitama, Genos, and you sat at an Udon noodles restaurant, Saitama challenged Genos to an eating contest, both of them chugged down a bucket filled with noodles, you, on the other hand, ordered a regular bowl. You witnessed Genos chug down the whole bucket without hesitation, everyone at the small restaurant starred in awe at the cyborg's completion. Saitama dropped defeated with a small noodle inside his nose "I give up" he managed to blur out.

"is that all?" asked Genos finishing the last few drops.

The owner stood in shock gulping, behind him the door slid open revealing a handsome young man with light blue hair and honey eyes. "welcome" greeted the manager but gaped his mouth open at the sight, The two younger highschool girls spit out hearts, the same said for the old lady screeching in joy at her orgasm.

The man walked towards the three of you with a smirk on his face, "you must be Genos" he said standing next to the cyborg, you all turned to him seeing a smile plastered on his face "I'm amai mask, class A rank-1, I'd like to talk to you" he introduced.

"A-class rank 1?" repeated Saitama with an eyebrow raised.

"talk?" asked Genos.

"be careful Genos he might be a rookie crusher" warned Saitama.

"I see...please wait here master...very well, I was just thinking about taking a walk to digest my food" Replied Genos standing up, Amai mask smiled heading out with Genos in toe.

"I wonder if he is really here to crush Genos," you said.

"I'm sure he'll be fine" replied Saitama taking one of your roasted pork slices from the bowl of noodles "mmh...this is actually good," said Saitama taking another piece. You giggled snatching the last one away from him " yeah your right~" you winked playfully.

Chewing on the pork, you noticed a sign that read 'help wanted' "hey look! They're hiring" you pointed out, Saitama turned to the help wanted poster "oh yeah"

"Maybe I could get a job here!" You said

"Huh? Here? Oh yeah...I meant to ask you the other day, why do you need a job aren't you really rich?" He asked chewing on an ice cube.

"And who told you that?" You chuckled "I have to get a job or else I won't be able to pay the rent"

"I guess that's right..." Agreed Saitama.

An old lady seem to appear out of thin air with a jug of water "may I offer more water?" She asked, Saitama put out his glass for her.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if you guys are still hiring?" You asked.

"Why yes we are, if you are interested, come back tomorrow afternoon and we'll give you some paperwork" responded the old lady.

"Great!" You said excited, your first job!

Genos came back with a hint of confusion on his face "you're done already?" Asked Saitama.

"Yeah"

"Wow you really are an S class hero, having the number one A-class hero come to personally beat you"

"That's not it," said Genos

"Hm? Then what was he here for?" Asked Saitama a bit confused.

"In short, he came to congratulate me" answered Genos.

"Excuse me..." Asked the high school girl "you're friends with Amai mask right? May I shake your hand?"

Genos starred for a moment then shook her hand, Saitama looked annoyed no one was paying attention to him. This hero thing was really something...