Chapter 9 (kiss?)

Three days had passed since your nightmare terrified your day, Saitama's roof had been fixed by then. You started making pancakes and bacon, the aroma of the breakfast filled the room making you even more hungry 'I wonder if Saitama is up' you thought to yourself flipping over a piece of bacon. Usually, you would wake him up so he wouldn't miss breakfast but letting him rest was your choice.

Finishing cooking everything and sitting down to eat, you realized there was no T.V. in the apartment. Maybe going out to buy one was a good idea, Saitama had said you were welcome to watch T.V. with him anytime but you didn't want to intrude on his privacy. Now that you knew each other well enough, he seemed to invite you over often, understandably of course. If you were the only one living in this apartment complex and someone else came along, you too would probably invite them over a lot.

After breakfast, you got dressed a long sleeve shirt with (F/C) and (F/C) stripes, (F/C) skirt, and finally (F/C) lace flip flops. You planned to go buy a television in the nearest store, that's if they had any, you also had to look for a job. The money you had saved wasn't going to last you forever. Walking outside your apartment, you saw Saitama struggling to zip up his suit.

You found it very cute his hero costume was basically a pajama onesie "let me help" you said walking to him.

"Oh good morning (Y/N), are you going out too?" Asked Saitama, he wasn't expecting to see you go out on your own.

"Yeah, I have to buy a T.V. and look for a job" you answered zipping up his suit.

"But you can watch T.V. at my place, and a job? Why do you need that?.... Wait!! Sorry (Y/N) can we talk later? I have some urgent hero duties!" Said Saitama, he was clearly in a hurry so you just smiled and waved him goodbye 'I wonder what's so urgent' you thought to yourself.

Later that night

Genos and you sat quietly glancing at Saitama who looked like he had seen a ghost.

"speed-o'-sound Sonic..." whispered Saitama with both his hand intertwined covering half his face.

"speed-o'-sound Sonic? who is that?" asked Genos confused "and who would possess such a redundant name?"

"he suddenly appeared, declared we were rivals and took off," replied Saitama.

"if he is a nuisance, I will get rid of him" offered Genos.

"well, you're hardly different. Actually, why are you here again? go home it's not like we're related" Demanded Saitama, you faced down on the table, feeling guilty of ruining his peace, you started to get up. "master! I have to get stronger!" replied Genos.

"shut up!" yelled Saitama startling you making you sit back down "I'm now aware of a serious problem and am reeling from shock...so I beg you go home for today"

"A serious problem? What could cause a problem for someone as great as you?" Asked Genos, a hint of worry in his tone "please share with me"

Everything went silent, you were still debating in leaving or not. You didn't want to interrupt their conversations by just walking out, but Saitama said to leave...

"Nobody knows who I am..." Answered Saitama coldly, Genos and you looked at him with shock "it's been three years since I first became a hero, I've defeated many monsters
And evil organizations during that time, I've never heard of any other heroes doing as much as me! Everyone in the world should know me by now! Isn't it weird that I don't have any fans or anything?" His voice seemed to crack in the last sentence.

'Fans...' You thought to yourself staring at the tea in your hands 'he wants fan clubs...'

"You know what he said to me today, 'never heard of you' plus, everyone in town took me for a terrorist! They've all forgotten how I beat those monsters for them" added Saitama sounding stressed.