Part Five

Betty's POV

I woke up at 5:00 just so I could get to Veronica's at the time I said so about six. I got dressed and I decided not to eat anything. I sat on the couch, it was about 5:15 now. I knew she got up at around 5:30. I just sat on the couch and waited and waited. My mom came downstairs at around 5:25. "Oh your up early." She said. "Yea, I couldn't go back to sleep." I said. "Oh well okay." She said and went back upstairs. My phone buzzed at 5:40.

Veronica

Hey are you up yet?

Yea I'm up. I have been since five

What why?

Well I told you I'd be at your house at six so I got up early.

Well I'm up too. I mean you could also come over early then too.

**I bit my lip a little bit.

Really?

I mean why not? I didn't let my dad stay one night here.

Oh really. Okay.

Are you going to come?

I mean if you want me to.

If you want to?

I'm on my way then.

That's what I thought

Shut up.

I put my phone away and left. I got to Veronica's at around 5:45. She opened the door as I got up to it. "Hi!" She said. "Hi. Your happy." I said. She smiled. "Well you here now." She opened the door more. I walked inside. "Why did you want me to come earlier?" I asked turning back towards her. She didn't say anything she just kissed me. I smiled in the middle of the kiss. She pulled away. I laughed and so did she. "Again, why did you want me to come over here so early." She smiled. "Just so I could do that." We both blushed. "What time is?" She asked. I looked at my phone. "Well I only just got here. It's only 5:48." I told her. "What time do you think we should leave?" She asked pulling our bodies closer together. "I don't know maybe around 6:45-ish." I said biting my lower lip. "That sounds good to me." She said. I smiled and so did she. I leaned in to kiss her. Our lips touched slightly then we started making out. She slowly put her hands up my shirt and rested them on my waist. I wrapped my arms around her neck. Her tongue asked for entrance and I let it. She pulled me on the couch and on top of her. She moved her hands further up my back and started to mess with the little buckle thingy on my bra. She undid it and I pulled away and smiled. "You do know we have to leave in forty-five minutes, right?" I asked. She smiled. "But do we have to go?" She asked. "I wish we didn't have to, but we do." I sighed. She smiled even more. "Well I guess we better hurry." She said pulling my bra out from under my shirt. I kissed her again. She started kissing down my neck. She kissed me on the lips again then pulled away. She started to take her shirt off. When hers was off she started to take mine off. When she got it half way off I stopped her and took it off myself. She kissed me again. I pulled her on top of me and layed on the couch. She smiled  at me. She kissed me again. She slowly started moving her finger around my stomach. She pulled away and sat up. She started to unbutton my jean's. She bit her lower lip. She pulled my pants off leaving me in my underwear. I pulled her back on top of me and kissed her again. She put her hand down my underwear and started to rub my clit. I lightly started  moaning in the kiss. She pulled away and smiled. She started to kiss my inner thighs until she moved over and started to eat me out. I arched my back and put my hands through her hair. "Ah.. F.. F..Fuck!" I said. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I gasped when I felt two fingers get pushed inside me. I started moaning like crazy. "Are you close?" I heard her ask. "Y.. y... yes." I said. I could barely get it out of my mouth. "Good." She said. A few seconds later I came all over her fingers and the couch. "Oh god." I sighed. She smiled and licked her fingers. She sat up and looked down at me and I looked up at her. I smiled panting. She smiled back at me and leaned down and kissed me. She grabbed her phone. "Oh no it's 6:43." She said. "Ugh! I don't want to go anymore." I said. "Well your the one who said we were leaving at 6:45 so we are." She said getting up and grabbing her shirt. "Ugh! Fine, but I will get you later." I said getting up. "Is that a threat or a promise?" She asked putting her shirt back on. "Let's just say both." I said getting all my clothes on again. "I'm looking forward to it." She said as we walked to the door. I sighed. We linked arms and walked to school.

Veronica's POV

School was boring. I just wanted it to end already. When last period came I realized I had it with Betty. I smiled as I was half way to the class room. I was stopped by someone. "Veronica." I turned and saw Kevin. "Yes, Kevin?" I asked. "You and Betty came in late this morning. Where were you?" He asked. I tried not to smile or anything. "She came to my house this morning we lost track of time." I told him. I started smiling a bit. "Oh my god did you two?" He asked. I opened my mouth a bit to talk, but I started smiling. "Oh my God you did. Yes yes yes!" He said. "Shh!" I said putting my hand in front off his mouth. "Okay okay I'll shut up." He said smiling. "But do you know where Betty is?" He asked. I looked at him. "What do you mean where I she?" I asked. "Well I haven't seen her in the corridors at all today." "Do you guys have a class together?" "We do and your in it." I sighed. "Then why do you sound so worried?" I asked. "Well we usually talk in the middle of 3rd and 4th period and 5th and 6th period and sometimes at lunch." He said. "Well yea I didn't see her at lunch. I thought it was because her mom picked her up or at least she texted me that." I told him. "Really?" "Yea." I said showing him my phone.

Betty

Hey my mom is taking my out to lunch I'll see you later.

Okay

Betty is typing...

"Wait does that say she's typing?" He asks. I looked at my phone. "Wait yea it does." I sighed. "What the hell?" I muttered. I waited for it to go away.

Betty

Hey my mom is taking me out to lunch I'll see you later.

Okay

Help me

Wait what?! Where the hell are you?

**My phone started buzzing I was getting a call from Betty.

"Betty, what the hell?" I asked dragging Kevin into an empty classroom. "Where the hell are you?"

"I'm at Jughead's trailer with his crazy girlfriend." She whispered. "She just left because Jughead got here and saw me. She was waving a gun around I  my face."

"Oh my God, Betty, are you okay?" I asked.

"I mean yea she shot the gun a couple of times, but missed. She's completely insane."

"Can you hear anything that's happening outside?"

"I hear Jughead yelling at her saying that 'this is not what he meant' and 'is she crazy." I sighed.

"Well okay. Umm do you want me to call anybody else?" I asked.

"Uhh yes can you call... oh shit I gotta go!" She said and hung up.

"Got damnit!" I said and threw my phone down. "What the hell happened?" Kevin asked. "We have to go I'll explain everything in the car." I said.