Birthday (1)

Yoongi and Hoseok were both at Namjoon's sister's,Yeri's, birthday party. She was 6. Yeri had wanted Yoongi and Hoseok to come to her party because they were nice to her. She met them through Namjoon since they were friends.

Yoongi had a crush on Hoseok. Hoseok also had a crush on Yoongi but he didn't make that known to anyone. Yoongi on the other hand had told his mother, Namjoon, his good friend and neighbor, Taehyung, and Yeri.

There were many young kids running around on the lawn. Majority were playing with Yeri and some were sitting and eating.

As time passed by it was soon time to cut the cake.

The cake was round and mostly white, with pink and purple flowers decorated on the top.

They all sang happy birthday to her. After that she made a wish and blew out the candles.

Her wish?

I want Hoseok to also like Yoongi back. Oh and in want a bicycle for Christmas. Along with a book about dinosaurs. The end.

Yoongi puts his head down in embarrassment. Yeri's mom is in shock of what she said put still proceeds to cuts the cake and places it on plates. Yeri gets three of the plates on the table and moves over to where yoongi is. He is seated at the end of the table with an empty seat beside him. Hoseok is seated on the grass next to the flower bed.

Yeri why did you say that?

Because I think he likes you too.

Yeri then goes over to Hoseok and drags him to where Yoongi is seated. She directs for him to sit in the seat. She then sits in a chair diagonally to Yoongi's left side. 

With his head now raised but looking down Yoongi says. H- hobi. Hoseok. I- I didn't think she would say that. I hope that even if you don't like me we can be friends. You probably don't even like guys oh my god. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Yoongi it's okay. I like you as well. Yoongi looks up at Hoseok with a look of being flustered and confusion. Hoseok gets Yoongi's hand and holds them. Yeah. I like you. He then leans in and kisses Yoongi on the forehead.

Now Yeri is squealing and giggling.
Her birthday wish had come true.

(The end.
I hope you liked it. It is short but yeye.)