drunk fun

The office space was bustling as they tried to meet their deadline for their project. It had been their most important magazine as of that point in the year. People had their sleeves rolled up and their hair tied back.

Managers tried their best to keep up the workers' spirits, but only so much could be done with motivating words.

Though, after much work, they are able to hang up their hats with pride and exhaustion. Most were given a paid day off to give the workers a three day weekend.

Min Yoongi, about 29, sighs as he trudged into the company dinner. The room was loud, unlike the usual chatter and everyday clatter it was rambunctious and boisterous. Yoongi walks in and sits at the last remaining seat in front of one of the most feared section leaders in their company. He looked up at Yoongi as he bit down on a piece of steak. Yoongi was greeted with much energy when he entered, perhaps it was for the best that this seat was the last avaliable so people don't have to approach him becauase of the person who sat infront of him. The woman who he sat next to offered him some soju, he accepted without much thought and swallowed it down. When he placed the glass down, his glass was once again filled, and he once again drank up.

Yoongi himself ate a simple fish and chips. He just wanted to get his free meal and get out. He was so tired, his eyes were slightly heavy, and he hoped that the alcohol would keep him alert a bit longer, but it was only a temporary fix. He needed his pillow.

Once he did get up and leave, he realized the man who had been sitting in front of him was already gone. He shrugged his shoulders as he walked towards the exit, saying goodbyes. His coworkers tried to convince them to stay, but he didn't budge.

The night was a navy blue, the moon in the shape of a cresent. He took in a deep breath of the night breeze as he walked towards the car that he had driven. His two drinks did not impair his driving. He pulled out a gum pack out of the cup holder and took one out. Yoongi popped the gum into his mouth for another jolst of energy to keep him awake.

Yoongi thought about what he needed to do over his weekend and sighed as he turned on the car. The drive was silent. Not even the radio was playing.

He felt lucky having most of the lights be green on his way home, his eyes
feeling heavy once he reached the entrance of the apartment complex.

He once again was trudging into his apartment complex after a long day, though this time with a bigger weight off his chest. Yoongi's mind was a bit empty as he looked around and saw how empty the place was. The lobby only had the receptionist, and he walked by as he made his way to the elevator. He trips a bit on the corner of a rug that was laid out, perhaps making him look drunk. He didn't even want to look back to see the reaction of his only witness. He frowned and awkwardly smiled to himself, trying to disregard the embarrassing moment.

The elevator door opening gave his mind some relief. Yoongi quickly scurried in and clicked the button to his apartment he waited for the ring of the elevator to signify the arrival to his floor.

Walking out the elevator, he noticed two other people, once in a suit and another who seemed to be a biker of sorts. Interesting. Yoongi paid them no mind as he continued walking. The biker was digging in a brief case for something. He seemed to be looking for a minute now while the other person had his arms wrapped around him.

Yoongi pulled out the keys from his pockets as he got to his apartment. He looked back at the duo only to see a familiar face looking back at him. The man winks at him as he smirked. Yoongi turned away back to the door, and the last thing he saw of said man was him kissing the neck of the biker as he looked directly at him.

Yoongi blinked in shock after closing the door behind him. He quickly removed his shoes and dropped his briefcase on the couch as he made his way to his bedroom. He randomly pulled out a t-shirt, sweatpants, and some undergarment before heading to the restroom.
-