Jung-Min (3)

Hoseok really didn't have much to do so he decided to go on a walk.

Yoongi is just at work like every other friday night. Yoongi is a novel writer and a poet but he likes the art of dancing and striping so it is why he goes there for his own entertainment.

The outfit he has is a bodysuit. It is a light blue bodysuit. It is basically made up of strings put together horizontaly. It has spaces in between each string and the only thing really covered is Yoongi's dick by a light blue thong.

Yoongi sees all the people around the stage watch with thirst in their eyes. People who were at the club are usually drunks and perverts.

After about half an hour Yoongi's performance was over and went into the back to clean up and go home. He was heading out and at his car when he had someone pin him and bend him over his car. It was dark and it was the car most far away from the rest, almost in the woods next to the club.

Hey baby you gonna give daddy a private dance tonight?

The man's breath was hot and reeked of alcohol.

Let go of me.

But baby you got to make daddy feel good first.

He starts to pull down Yoongi's sweatpants.

Oh you even dressed up for daddy?

Yoongi was still wearing his bodysuit under, he had just slipped on sweatpants and sweater.

Please. Let me go. I just wanna go home. I have to finish the deadline to my book. Please.

But baby, remember what is more important.

Yoongi couldn't take it anymore. He started yell. HELP MEEEEEE.

Stop screaming.

As Hoseok was passing by the club when he heard screaming.

No. Please don't. Stop please. Someone please help me.

Hoseok started to head to where he heard the screaming.
STOP. STOP. PLEASE DON'T.

When he approached the location of the screaming he saw a smaller person being bent over a car. And a much more stronger person behind them. The screaming was coming the smaller person.

Hey. Let go of them.

Who are you to tell me what to do.

A person who is going to beat your ass. Hoseok then aproaches the man and hits them square in the jaw. There then was a cracking sound. The man's jaw had been fractured by the got of the younger male. What are you going to do now.

The drunk man doubles over in pain. After a while he gets up and leaves holding his jaw.

Hey are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital or something?

Yoongi turns around and quickly pulls up his pants. Oh uh. Thanks you for helping me out. I don't think I will need to go to the hospital though. He only had me pinned down and didn't get to do anything else to me. Yoongi then wipes his tears from his face. But thanks.

Is there anything I could do?

Can you maybe drive me home? You look like a person I could trust you even were able to brake their jaw in order to protect a total stranger. Yeah. Oh uh and maybe the convenient store as well.

Um sure I guess. But I don't have my car with me.

Yoongi bends over to grab his bag of the floor. He then takes out a set of keys.