Partners (7)

Min Yoongi is a detective in the homicide unit. His partner had recently retired so he was assigned a new partner. His name is Jung Hoseok. He is being transferred over from narcotics.

It was the day he is to be assigned a new partner. The lieutenant, Kim Namjoon calls him into his office.

Hello Min. I want you to meet your new partner Jung Hoseok.

Hey nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too.

They both shake each other's hands.

Okay so please catch him up on the case you are working on right now.

Yes sir on it.

Yoongi heads out and Hoseok follows. A thought that goes through Hoseok's mind is, he is cute.

He is currently working in a small investigation room since the area his desk is at has the roof leaking and is being repaired.

They head into the room.

Hey Jung, you know you are not in proper attire. I might have worked for narcotics but it isn't going to work here.

Hoseok was wearing jeans and a t shirt that was tight looking, you could see all his muscles.

Oh but how could it hurt anyone. I mean it sounds as if you want to suck my cock.

Huh. I... no... Yoongi gets all flustered up. He looks down at the ground. Nobody has said something thing like that to him and especially not such an attractive guy.

Wait hold up are you gay?

Yoongi gets all panicky he feels like he was just exposed. That is one thing the rest of the squad doesn't know. He always tried to appear as a 'straight' person. He once saw a collegue come out and everything went down hill. His colleagues had come out as a lesbian and then she was continuously harrased afterwards. She was a good person even the lieutenant tried to help her out when he heard what was going on. But every thing was too late. She ended up committing suicide.

Yoongi was now hyperventilating and about to have a panic attack. He backs up away from Hoseok and then hits a wall he slides down the wall and is now seated on the floor.

He has thought that his anxiety had gone away. But It was still there. He had entered the police academy because he had been homeless and they would pay for his education if he had gotten in. He was homeless because he was kicked out of his home for coming out as gay. He had lived on the streets for a year before he went into the police academy. He had developed anxiety and depression once he was kicked out of his home.

Now that his new partner could literally end his career in an instant he was horrified. Yoongi gets up and heads towards the door.

Wait hold up Min. Hoseok closes the door and is behind Yoongi. If you are, I don't care. You didn't have to react in such a manner. I didn't mean for you to go into such a state.

Yoongi just starts sobbing in relief he then sobbs into the chest of his new partner. After he realized what he has done he backs away and sits down in a seat.

I'm sorry. That is so unprofessional of me. Just please don't tell anyone that this ever happened and PLEASE, I CAN'T STRESS enough that you can't tell anyone that I am what I am. I have worked too hard to get where I am and for it just to be ruined by that I can't.