Mr. Jung

Other POV

I was sitting in my favourite class like any other day, ya know it has to health science.

Mr. Jung is the teacher. He is one hot tamale. But like that is illegal to think that way since I am a minor.

Mr. Jung was about to start class when there was a knock a the door. The person closest to the door opens it even if they are not supposed to. Mr Jung starts to tell them they shouldnt have done that when he stops.

He says hey to this person. Mr. Jung's whole persona changed. He became shy? I dont know?

This guy who came in is also a hot tamale. But damn they look real hot. But they look a bit old to be in high school.

They had a bag, a lunch bag type thing.

This person leans in and whispers something into Mr.Jung's ear. He blushes. OMG. Mr. Jung hits his chest and looks towards the class. He looks back at this man and tells him something. This man then leans in to kiss Mr. Jung. Like he actually KISSED him. OMG. AND Mr. Jung ACTUALLY leaned INTO the KISS. He pulled away afterwards but he did KISS him. The other man then has a sly smile on his face like.

Okay cool. So he isnt straight. Looks and acts like a bottom but I don't know. Hmm. Okay too much analization. But damn they look cute. I am happy for him. I look down at my phone to see what song is playing I then look back up and that is when I realize he has a ring on his ring finger. Mr. Jung is married! Are they married? OMG. And I oop. How did I never notice?!

More words are exchanged before he leaves. After the man leaves someone asks who they were. Someone else yells, "that was his mans! Didn't you see them kiss?!" 

Mr. Jung blushes again.

No, The fuck. But that's gay

Bitch you gay.

Actually I am Bi, thanks.

Whatever.

So Mr. Jung what is your relationship to that man?

He is um my husband.

So are you gay, bi?

I'm gay.

Yo. That is gay. How long have you been together?

Um lets see. I am 25 and we met in the 6th grade, so I was about 11 we got together in the 8th grade. So 13 or 14 years old. I was 13. So 11 years almost 12 years together.

That is a long time.

Yeah...

Mister, why didn't you tell us that you had a husband?

That isnt nessasary to you guys' learning.

I then say, Guys, he has been wearing that ring on the ring finger for like, forever. Even tho I just notice that myself. Right Mr. Jung?

Uh yes?

Boom! I say.

But we need to get along and start class now. Plus it isnt even supposed to be that long.

But what is his name?

Who?

Yo mans.

Why do you want to know his name?

I just wanna know.

Yea, we just wanna know.

His name is Yoongi.

Yoongi?

Yes that is his name.

Damn, tell yo mans he be looking real zaddy and like a full on buffet. Them man tiddies tho. Ooh.

Girl you so thirsty, damn.

I'm just saying he looks good as hell.

He is gay.

Yes but still. The act that I have witnessed such a beautiful man, I am blessed. My eyes have been blessed. Mr. Jung, you are one lucky man.

Okay...? Let's get on with the class now.

But who is top?

Everyone turns to looks at the person who said that. This guy really had the guts to ask that. Like why? Like why would one ask that? Okay I'm done.

I need to get started with class. We are a bit behind. This lesson may now take the rest of the class because you don't to focus. And that means no free time.

Sorry.

Alright then. Let's start. So starting of on a new topic today is the cardiovascular system. The cardiovascular system....

The End.

-

I am trying my best to write these. This is the 47 part. Like and I have only published like 12? 13?. I try my best to write them but I don't have the time and my brain doesn't wanna work sometimes. But thank you all who have read these series of one shots. It has 4k+ reads and all have 100+ reads. So thanks so much. I hope you like what I write. :)
I💜YOU