White Skirt (8)

Yoongi was at his friends apartment. And they were just talking about life.

His friend had stood up to go to the restoom and when he came back he saw his friend Yoongi texting someone. He didn't know who it was but he just snatched his phone and ran. Yoongi ran after them but couldn't catch up and just slipped on the floor. His friend runs into an empty room and sees who he was text, he was texting his mother.

Jungkook can I have my phone back please.

Yeah sure since you were only texting your mother. I thought it was a girl or a guy. I thought you had some actu...wait a minute you like your roommate?!?

Yahhhh!! Jungkook! Why are you reading my messages?!!

But you told ya mother you like your roommate. Who does that? I mean apparently you I guess.

Jungkook just give it back.

Jungkook opens the door and holds out Yoongi's phone. Yoongi snatches it away from him.

But this can stay this way, no, I have to do something like this isn't going to stay this way.

What do you mean? What are you going to do to me?

You is going to killing it.

You are going to kill me?

No.

Then what are going to do?

Honey, I am going to make you more cute so you could get your mans. Duh. What you thinking boy? Follow me.

Okay.

Yoongi follows Jungkook into his room. His room had a walk in closet and everything. The room had light gray walls and the furniture was white. The sheets on the bed were a soft purple. The floor had white carpeting.

Okay so I am going to give you a few outfits that you can keep. My grandmother gives me lots of money so eh, that is why I can live here. I have always loved my grandma.

Oh cool, thanks.

Yeah no problem.

Jungkook goes into his closet and looks through his cloths. He pulls out a few cropped tops and some leggings.   He also pulls out a few short skirts.

Yoongi I am going to teach you how to be a sloot. Because honey they way you dress isn't really going to work out. So first this cropped top, it will show more of your figure. But if you are not feeling it yet it, has sleeves it is like a sweater. And this other top is also cropped. Light blue, like the sweater you are wearing. But like more better of course. It shows the shouders but doesn't show that but of your arm. And this is the same but a burgundy, mahogany, red wine color. Now this will make you like a nice as well. And moving on now we have leggings. You wearing some right now but like you could have more. You can never have too many leggings. And finally skirts. This white one here is a killer. It is long enough that you can't see your ass out but once you bend over your ass will be exposed. It is kind of flowy so this one will also give you more room to move around easier. Wear it only at your dorm. Or maybe if you feeling risky you can wear it out. Black. It fits nicely. Same thing as the other. More skin tight but it makes your ass look better. I have one in white as well. 

Omg um thank you.

Yeah of course. Also let me give you some tips on make up specifcly your eyes. Chose a color that will make your eyes pop. Go all in or go in lightly. Make your highlights in areas you want to pop. Nose and cheeks mostly.