For a Big Mac (11)

Hoseok goes over to Yoongi's apartment. He gets in through the window in Yoongi's room. He didn't expect what he had seen then.

Yoongi was sitting in his room... masturbating...

Hey Yoo...Oh shit damn sorry man I would have called you first. I uh...

Yoongi looks up and tries to cover himself up and close the porn site. But not before Hoseok realized it was some gay porn.

Hey Yoongi are you gay? Or maybe bi? Pan?

Nah man of course not. I am just so loyal I don't watch porn with any girls in it.

Boi you don't even have a girlfriend. And I don't think you have ever had one. Dumbass.

Hey hey. I am only 18.

So many girls have asked you out or have confesed to you and yet you rejected all them.

I mean I- Yoongi moves his hands and slightly touch his dick which causes him to moan.

Shit damn you still need to deal with that. Okay guess I'll get going then.

Yeah. But man, you think you can give me a blowjob. And like no homo.

But I thought you didn't like guys.

Nah man it is a brojob. It isnt gay if you say no homo.

Saying no homo still doesn't make it not gay.

I don't care man. Just like, can you?

Fine if you get me a Big Mac afterwards.

Yeah of course. Whatever. Just hurry up yeah?

Hoseok climbs back in through the window. And walks over were Yoongi was seated.

Huh... big guys fucking... twink? Is that what the tab says.

Yoongi slaps Hoseok on his arm.

Hoseok stands in front of Yoongi then rips of his towel. He then slut drops before he gets into his knees.

Hoseok then places his hands on Yoongi's thighs and spreads them a bit more. He runs his hands on Yoongi's thighs and then places Yoongi's cock in his mouth. He starts by moving his tounge around the tip. As he goes lower on Yoongi's cock he moves his head in a slight twisting motion. He finally feels Yoongi's tip at the back of his mouth.

At this point Yoongi is a moaning mess. He grabs at Hoseok's hair and pushes his head down onto his cock. He feels Hoseok gag a bit so let's go of his hair for a bit.

Hoseok moves his head in a motion where he would be thrusting Yoongi's cock into his own mouth. He feels Yoongi grab onto his hair again.

He repeats these motions, adding in his secret techniqe, until minutes later where Yoongi starts to come in his mouth.

As Yoongi comes he holds on Hoseok's hair and pushes his head down onto his cock again. Hoseok chokes again but still was able to swallow majority of Yoongi's cum.

Hoseok takes out Yoongi's cock out of his mouth. He then proceeds to lick his lips to get rid of the cum on them.

Yoongi breaths heavily for another minute before he says any thing.

What the fuck man. That... was the best blowjob I ever had.

Bitch I probably been the ONLY to blow you.

No others have done so. But damn what the fuck. Damn is there anything else you want besides a Big Mac.

Fuck me in the ass. Or maybe I fuck you in the ass.

Okay. Damn that was amazing.
Shit though. I think I might be gay.

Bitch you definitely ain't straight.

Okay what ever.

I just want my Big Mac now so can we go, I'm hungry.

I can be your Big Mac.

Bitch no I want to go to McDonald's and get a Big Mac. Then I want you to fuck me in the ass. Or let me fuck you in the ass.

Ight then man. We gotta get hopping then. I kinda want some chicken nuggets.

The End

-
Good morning
Hello, like it has been like idk how long but it hasn't been a lot of time that this set of sope/Yoonseok oneshots hit over 1k reads. Like I think when I am writing this it is at 1.1k
(Omg when I publish this it was at 1.36k)
So thanks to the people who have read all this. I 💜 You
P.s since the new Mamamoo album coming out ima leave this here because it makes me gay. Okay? Yeehaw.