(2)

(Has smut)
Hoseok and Yoongi were together in thr kitchen. They were just talking when Hoseok spilt his water.

I'm sorry for dirtying the floor you just cleaned.

It is okay it happens.

He then stands up and cleans up the water, which wasn't a lot.

As Yoongi is bent over cleaning Hoseok comes up behind him. He places his hands on Yoongi's hips.

Wait a minute. Did you do this on purpose?

Maybe I did.

Hoseok starts grinding up onto Yoongi. As he does that Hoseok's errection starts to grow. Along with that Yoongi starts to moan and gets needy for his ass to get filled.

Yoongi start also grind up on Hoseok which only causes Hoseoks errection to grow bigger.

As that happens Hoseok starts to move them up to the counter for support. Yoongi places his hands on the counter.

Hoseok then started to push down Yoongi's leggings with one hand and moving his hand up and down Yoongi's side. He reaches up more into his shirt and reaches Yoongi's nipples. He flicks it and then twist it. Yoongi moans and arches his back a bit which irritates Hoseok's errection. With that Hoseok slaps Yoongi's bare ass and moans.

The pain from the slap feels so good to him. Yoongi grinds up against Hoseok making him even more hungry for Yoongi's ass. Yoongi just makes Hoseok a moaning mess. He then stops and says. Punish me.

Hoseok slaps Yoongi's bare ass again. He then goes to remove his shirt. His skin so beautiful. So delicious looking. He moves his hand down Yoongi's waist onto his hips and onto his thighs.

Hoseok starts to unbuckel his belt he removes it from his pants and the folds it in half. He then pulls back the belt and slaps it against Yoongi leaving a red mark. He does it two more times each time with more force. He then wraps the belt around Yoongi's neck.

Hoseok removes his shirt and then his pants.

Now that Hoseok is completely naked, Yoongi starts to grind up against Hoseok. All Yoongi need is for Hoseok to fill him up with his massive cock. Just fuck me already I nee your clock in me, please.

If you are such an impatient little bitch them maybe I won't give my cock.

No I sorry.

Hoseok proceeds to grab the belt and pull it. This causes the belt to tighten. The feeling of the nice leather in his hands just makes him want to choke Yoongi even more.

With the hand that is not holding the belt he reaches up to Yoongi's hair which makes him moan even louder.

Hoseok then moves his fingers down his spine. It causes Yoongi to shiver. He repeats it a few more times with the same results.

Hoseok then grabs his cock and places it at the entrance of Yoongi's hole. He teases him by slightly placing it into Yoongi but then pulls back out. He pulls on the belt. It chokes Yoongi and pulls his head back. He places his fingers into Yoongi's mouth.

Yoongi swirls his tongue around his finger. Hoseok then push them deeper into his mouth. Once he gets enough saliva  he takes his fingers out of Yoongi's mouth.

He pushes a finger into Yoongi. He moans.

Oh you are so tight. How would you like me to loosen you up from this.

Just fuck me already. I don't care if it hurts. Just fill me up with your humongous cock.

Haha. Are you sure? 

Just fuck me with your cock.

Alright then.

Hoseok pulls out his finger. He then grabs his cock once more and places it at Yoongi's entrance. He then rams his cock into Yoongi. As he did that it hit Yoongi's prostate. He moans out with pain and pleasure. He continues to ram his huge cock into Yoongi's ass. What is heard was skin slapping against skin, moans and heavy breathing.

Hoseok getting close to cumming he pulls harder on the belt and having a harder grip on Yoongi's hips.

Hoseok cums into Yoongi's ass. Which the causes Yoongi to do so as well.

Hoseok then leans up on Yoongi and wraps his arms around his waist. The stan there in silence for a while just in thought.

The end