ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi Guys! Its been months since I updated..Sorryyy..

So the reason why i write this is because i want to tell you guys that this book will be on editing process from now on.I know that people usually finish their book first than edited it..But in my case,there are soooo many mistakes that i make here..The plot,the story line,the language..that kind of stuff.I firstly made this book when im 11 years old..so the plot is all messed up..so im going to fix it first before i continued the book.Im once a very hard Rosèkook shipper but then,i grew up and stuff so i dont really like shipping bts with other girl groups member.Plus,i dont want to be seen as a delulu fan..but,i need to finish what ive started so im sorry if youre not comfortable by this shipping thing..I will unpublish the chapters that i didn't edited yet.

Thank you for not giving up on this book,on me..Your votes,comments actually means a lot to me..Ive always been a reader,not a writer..so when i started this book,i didnt have that much of expectations but thank you for giving this book a chance..really,i appreciate it..im sorry for not updating..but i have a few personal problems that didnt let me updating this book..

Disclaimer; the book may change a lot

I LOVE YOU BITHCESSS💖