Chapter Five

It's been two months since the U.A. Sports Festival. Class 1-A has gotten to know each other better. Literally everyone has taken a liking to Izuku. Especially to Izuku. He was like a strong thread that kept everyone together. But those who were attached to him the most were namely Uraraka, lida, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Asui. All of them loved how Izuku was just an adorable, polite and innocent person. Always in to help someone and never thinking about himself.
Even Shinsou from the Gen-Ed got attached to the freckle faced boy. After the Sports Festival, they became really good friends and started hanging out together.

And Izuku... Izuku himself was a completely another issue. He tried hiding his real self better, because he noticed Kacchan has been looking at him closer lately. He tried to smile a little wider everyday, pay more attention to his surroundings and try to analyze other people's behaviour.
His plan seemed to have worked out, because he didn't feel those eyes on him anymore. On the other side, Izuku felt worse everyday. He couldn't even sleep anymore, Izuku would simply collapse out of exhaustion when he came back to the dorms. Which was another problem. Everyone lived in a dorm now. The boys on one side of the dorms, the girls on the other one. That's why Izuku tried even harder to hide the whole situation from everyone.
Every time he'd cut in the bathroom, he actually panicked a little because he feared someone might notice his absence, but... they didn't notice and maybe they didn't care. He knew it was the latter, but desperately hoped it wasn't.
Throughout the day he would always drink at least five energy drinks to keep himself awake. Sometimes though, when he would come back to his room, he would simply collapse on the floor. And lately, it seemed that they've lost their effect since the bky was tired, even when drinking those energy drinks. Izuku made sure that wouldn't happen in front of everyone again. What happened two weeks ago was already enough for him.

"Finally we're here!" Ashido shouted, her muscles aching from the trainjng they did.
"Yah, let's watch a movie or something together!"
Izuku stayed silent they whole time, his body exhausted and aching. He already drank six energy bars throughout the day and at this point, his body won't react to them anymore.
"Yo, Midoriya, you okay there?" It was Kaminari who asked this, smiling but with a hint of worry in his eyes.
"I-" Izuku couldn't finish his sentence as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body gave in.
Just as he was about to crash onto the floor, a pair of warm hands caught him and carefully lowered the green haired boy to the floor. "Midoriya?"
It was Kirishima. His soft red eyes were looking worriedly at him, eyes checking for any unseen injuries. "Hey, Midoriya, buddy, open your eyes!"
Midoriya slowly blinked his eyelids before closing them. His breath evened out and he fell asleep."Izuku?"

Kirishima poked Izuku's cheek and watched the smaller boys head loll to the side. At first, everyone started panicking because it looked like Izuku fainted, but once Kirishima heard the soft snores coming from the smaller boy, he snickered. "Hey Kirishima, what's so funny about it?" Uraraka asked with a glint of anger in her eyes.
"Nothing, it's just... It seems lime Midoriya fell asleep,hahaha!"

At that statement, the whole class burst into laughter. "This", Kaminari laughed. "Is priceless! Man, he must have been very exhausted!"

"Hey guys," Hagakure shyly said, but was ignored because of how loud everyone was being.
"Guys."
"Guys!"
"..."
"GUYS!!"
That got everyone's attention. In a calmer tone, Hagakure continued. "I think we should move Midoriya to the couch so he could sleep a little more comfortable. We can watch a movie together too."
"Seems like a plan. I'll take Midoriya, you guys take some food with you!" Everyone agreed and left to go to the kitchen and living room. Kirishima gently swooped Izuku up, alarmed by how light he was. That wasn't even the right term, the boy was dead weight in his arms!
What the hell...