Update

Hello guys!
I need some help with choosing the next story I'm going to write after finishing this one. I have a few ideas in mind, so I want you to choose the one you would like for me to write first. They're all Boku No Hero Academia fanfictions, but I plan on writing others too, like Bungou Stray Dogs, Servamp or Haikyuu. So please read all the summaries and give me a review. Just comment the number below :)
Anyway, let's get it started:

Number 1:
Soulmate AU/Still with quirks and all

In this world, soulmates are connected with each other through a red string and a soul mark. The soulmark and string will both appear at the age of 10, and the two are fated to be with each other forever. However, if one of the two will abandon his soulmate, the abandoned soul will fall into an endless pit of darkness, which will slowly consume the abandoned soulmates whole mind until there is nothing left but a black void.
The soulmark will start bleeding, before turning black - a sign of a broken fate. The red string will be cut off and the thin thread will slowly blacken, a sign of the abandoned soulmate dying, until the thread turns completely black and the person dies.
The person who abandoned his soulmate will NOT feel any pain at first, he will see the cut off string but not feel the same pain as his soulmate.
Realising his mistake and trying to fix it is going to be near impossible- the abandoned souls mind being nothing but broken pieces and darkness. In most cases, the soulmate will die during his soul mates attempt to fix him, fate trying to keep the two broken soulmates away from each other.

In a world like this, Katsuki and Izuku happened to be soulmates. Both were childhood friends from a young age on. Both got a quirk at the age of 4 and dreamed to be the best hero team in the world.
Izuku's quirk was exactly like his mother's. He could let for example objects float towards him or control the direction in whuch they're floating.

In school, Izuku was bullied for his weaker nature and kind soul, but even with Bakugou helping him get rid of them, he didn't always know what was going on. Izuku became depressed and tried to kill himself after a student told him to take a swan dive off the roof. Katsuki was able to save him, but even with that help, Izuku fell into a coma. Ten months passed and bakugou made it into u.a. He often visited Izuku and watched over him. But then things started to change when he made new friends. He visited less and started to forget about his childhood friend. After a few months at u.a., izuku finally woke up. At first Bakugou visited him the whole time, Deku having to stay in the hospital until all his wounds are healed, but when he noticed that Izuku seemed fine, he started to forget about the boy. He came less and less, until he stopped coming at all.
At first, Izuku was confused and worried, which was why he immediately went to find him after he got released from the hospital.
When they saw each other bakugou makde the impression to ignore him and turned back to talk with his new friends. That's when the red strings was cut off.

Izuku couldn't believe it at first. He tried to reach him and talk to him, but he was always disappointed. After coming to the conclusion that nobody needed him, he ran away. His mother had died a few days prior after a building collapsed. His trust in heroes failed completely when he saw that while there had been gunshots, hostages and bombs, there hadn't been any hero in sight.
After a month, Bakugou realised that his childhood friend was missing. To his horror, the ash blonde started realising just what he did to the boy, so he and everyone of his friends started searching for him. But to no avail.

Two years later, a new villain called Deku appears with the league of villains, who apparently hates heroes and is out to destroy them.

When Bakugou realises who DEKU is, can he save him from everything and build up his trust in heroes again? Moreso, what will happen with the blackening red string of fate?

[ "What the hell?! Why are you fighting with them, why are you on their side?! "

"Well, hello. Long time no see, I guess."