0 | monster

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❝ "My son," Spoke that voice. That voice that chased him like helpless prey in nightmares. That voice which prickled through his skin like thorns. There the owner of the voice stood, dignity sitting like a crown on his head. As the sun broke over the land, the light sliced over his kingly appearance. His brilliant amber eyes were enameled with electricity. Wolfstar grinned wickedly, "Welcome home." ❞

- acethespace ; monster

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

synopsis: 

After their daring escape from Wolfstar's tyranny, Stormrunner and Violetsky find refuge in the old WindClan territory, where they discover the long-sought Rebellion. However, their dreams of a hopeful resistance are quickly shattered; the Rebellion is plagued by internal conflicts, dwindling resources, and the ever-looming threat of destruction.

Despite the myths, the Rebellion is on the brink of collapse. Faced with these daunting challenges, Stormrunner and Violetsky must decide whether to stand loyally with WindClan and fight to restore hope, or risk watching the symbol of their defiance crumble.

As tensions rise and enemies close in, their courage and determination will be tested like never before. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

caution: please be aware that this story does contain things such as blood, gore, violence, mention of death, and other themes someone may find disturbing. if anyone of this offends you, this isn't the book for you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

credits: warrior cats rightfully belongs to erin hunter but any original character rightfully belongs to me. graphic designers are credited before the writing in the chapter

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

this story is dedicated to my incredible online friend, renakii-/ fallenfern you have been one of my most helpful and caring followers for years now. you have gifted me so much support and assistance; I really couldn't ask for more. and your stunning graphics have painted my books so beautifully. there are not enough words to express my gratitude. Thank you for everything.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

status:

started // 12-26-19

finished // 6-27-20

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀