Chapter#26: My Love Proved

They spent hours sitting numb there. Sebastian slept on Sedrick's lap. I was still looking at them. Sedrick was sitting still. Lost in a deep thought. Tears running out of his eyes continuously. I wanted answers. But no one was listening to me. I was now thinking like, may be something happened because of me, that's why no one's talking to me. But why the hell couldn't I touch anything or anyone?! In the evening near 4 pm, Sedrick woke Sebastian up, they both went out, I followed them, they sat in the car, I sat in with them. They went to a hospital. I went in with them, there were Austin, D, Aisla, Emily, Minty and everyone, my family too. I was wondering who was there in the hospital. I wasn't feeling something good, I went out at the wrong time. I didn't see who was there, at the time, before I returned inside to see, Sebastian and Sedrick came out again in the car, I sat with them again. Sebastian was still as numb as a living dead. They went to a graveyard. I went in with them. Everyone was there. Tilda was also there with Skylor in her arms. There was a coffin. On Sebastian's request, they opened the coffin again.
What's that?! I looked at myself, and checked if there was a mirror in the coffin. It was my body in the coffin. I couldn't believe it. I rushed towards Sedrick, I stood in front of him, I screamed, "Sedrick! Look at me! I'm here! I'm.. I'm.. alive! Sedrick!"
He walked through me...
"Sebastian..." I sobbed with him.. He was crying silently. My boy was always patient, I couldn't see him crying like that...
"Aisla? Minty? Sheriff?" Even you people can't see me...
"Cheryl? Shirley?" See... Look at me...
Now, I was starting to cry. Everyone left one by one with time. I was standing in front of my grave looking at the engraved name of mine on the cross. Sebastian was sitting beside my grave, sobbing. Sedrick was standing beside him, with tears in his eyes.
Now I had to accept the fact that it was my grave and I died on the road accident. But one thing was good, I saved Skylor. But I left my Sebastian alone in this big selfish world.
They didn't know, I still lived with them every moment. I adjusted with me being a ghost. I handled my invisibility invincibility issues. After three days, Sedrick took Sebastian to my home to take everything he wanted, now that Sebastian would live with Sedrick. Sebastian went in his room to pack his luggage, Sedrick took his permission to roam around in the house. Sedrick went into my room, all he found there, was darkness, grey plain walls, neat and clean room, with a bed, a corner table, a full length mirror and a bookshelf. That was the place, where he found my incomplete diary. Sedrick went upstairs, opened my art gallery, and I saw tears in his eyes, he saw and realised how much I loved him, he never believed my love, so finally, my love was proved. He fell down on his knees, took a portrait of mine and hugged it. Sebastian put his luggage in the car, and came upstairs, put his hand on Sedrick's shoulder. Sedrick took all my art work too. My all property, including my car, my house and some jewelry was for Sebastian, I had written it in my will. But Sebastian was too young for it. Sedrick decided to give the house for rent, so that Sebastian could get benefits from it every month, and my car was given to Sheriff to keep it in use, so that it doesn't malfunction until Sebastian gets older. My jewelry was saved in my bank account which just had $50,000. I had made those savings for Sebastian's career. Now that I wasn't afraid about anything else, Sebastian was with his dad. I was just worried about one thing, how would Tilda treat him...

What do you think? Will Sebastian adjust with Tilda? Will he ever get over his mother's accidental death?
Drop your views in the comments below!