Chapter#21: Unexpected Interaction

Exact at 5 pm, we were at Tinker's Park. We stepped out of the car, walking at a slow pace, I had Sebastian with me, I couldn't risk anything, at all. I was a fool, I should have contacted Sheriff about this matter.
At the entrance, I saw Zeus going in.
"No God! Please, don't tell me it was Zeus' lame kind of joke." I thought.
"Oh! Hello Silvestra!"
"Uh ... Hi!"
"You here?! I have never seen you coming here."
So, it was good to hear this question from Zeus, it wasn't Zeus.
"Oh nothing, just came here for Sebastian, he was exhausted at home, what about you? Having a date?"
"No, I come here every evening, for yoga practice."
"Oh, cool."
We were walking slowly while talking.
"Can you guys excuse me for a while...?" Someone said from behind.
We turned to look.. and I couldn't believe it...
"Sebastian, let's go, we'll come here, some other day." I turned and started walking towards exit. And someone held my hand from behind.
"Wait Silvestra, I came here to talk to you!"
"I .. I have to go.."
"Listen to me, I won't take more than 5 minutes."
"Glad to see that you moved on. That kid of yours is adorable, and your couple looks nice" Sedrick continued.
"We're not a couple. Zeus is my neighbor."
"Oh, sorry for that. But your kid is cute."
"I'm not a kid." Sebastian said quietly.
"Yes, he's young Stark."
After an awkward pause, Sedrick was startled.
"Wait! What? Silvestra? You've got to be kidding me...!"
"Momma, he's my dad, right? He's the one I saw in pictures?"
"Uh.. yes, Sebastian."
"Silvestra... You didn't even tell me once? I had a kid? You could've told me?!"
"Why? It wasn't necessary. I could raise my boy on my own."
"He's mine too. I'm his biological father."
"You don't have to mention biological. Sedrick Stark, Sebastian has just a mother. I never got into a relationship after I left you. Well, leave it, tell me, why did you want to meet? After so many years? Do you even care if I'm dead?
"Uh, nothing, you just came to my mind last night, I was thinking about you all the time."
"How's Tilda doing?"
"She... She's ok. We got married last year. I have a son. I mean, I have a second son, Skylor."
"Oh, congratulations for your marriage. Now I have to go, it's Sebastian's birthday, we've got plans. I don't want you to disturb my life. It won't run like this, every time you wanna talk, you come back, then leave me to cry again. I don't want all that again."
Sedrick didn't look fine. He was now feeling upset. May be because of Sebastian. He was never a bad guy. He never did hurt me.
"Alright Silvestra, see ya."
I and Sebastian were in the parking lot when Sedrick came running before us.
"Silvestra!"
"Yes?"
"Can I take Sebastian with me for a little time?"
"No."
"Mommy please can I go with Dad?"
I looked into Sebastian's wide but upset eyes. His eyes were exactly same as Sedrick's, deep and mysterious.
"Okie Sebastian, only if you insist. But remember the rules, and return home in time, not more than 2 hours."
"Don't worry mom, I won't disappoint you."
"Take care."
I came home, prepared meals and did all the decorations. My all friends and my family had to come. We never did big parties because Sebastian didn't like big parties and public interactions. He was an introvert like me. He liked simplicity in all aspects.
Sedrick and Sebastian returned in exact 2 hours, they both knew how angry could I get if they were a minute late. Sedrick bought Sebastian a lot of gifts and candies and their favorite desserts.
"Oh my God! Sebastian! Why did you buy this much!"
"Not my fault, daddy insisted."
"Sedrick! This was the first and last time. Now stay away from my baby!"
Sedrick was upset. I was just being angry for no reason, but I was afraid too, I had a strange fear, I didn't want Sebastian to get attached with Sedrick. I don't know exactly, I was being insecure for what.

This was a longer chapter, but I like it because of the unexpected return of Sedrick! Let me know your thoughts in the comments section!