Cross-Dresser

So let me explain. The world is split into two parts as you know: Fire and Ice. But right through the middle splitting these lands is a lake or really long river. It's quite big but if you look at it on a map it's like as small as the English Channel. This channel is called Lago da Favole. This lake has an island right in the middle. It has other Islands two. Two nations to be precise. But we'll talk about that another time. Anyways this island is called Firenze.

Firenze is were the two main nations have meetings. So basically the Fire and Ice lords and their wives come together for a meeting. A very important meeting that if done wrong could be the cause of WW100000 (these guys had many wars through the aeons*sweat dropped*): Narrator.

A road that stretched as far as the eye could see spread right in the middle of Firenze. It started from one coast to the opposite end. The two lords took a chariot since the walk was way to long. In the middle of the island sat a glorious palace. It was a dark shade of purple. (Blue+Red=PurpleXD).

Inside the floor was covered with the finest Persian rug that was like a pathway. On the sides of the the long rug the floor was split in two. One side the floor was covered in ice with rough edges sticking out like spears shoved into the ground. The other side was basically like the inside of a volcano. It was magma with a few rocks floating there as footholds. So that rug was real important if you wanted to live.

The walls wear draped with tapestries like stalactites hanging from a cave. The tapestries were beautifully woven, it was as though they were reflecting light. The ceiling was a kaleidoscope of colourful tiles. The tiles swirled and twisted incessantly, mesmerising the viewer. In the middle of the room there was a very long dining table were the leaders sat. Even though the room was beautiful, the meetings that happened, were not.

The door from the lava side, sprung open and a tall man a petite women strode in. The man wore black robes and with red decorations. He wore a crown of fire (Yes actual fire. It's a miracle his hair didn't burn off). He wore silk and radiated power. He had a goatee and dark hair. His face was chiseled and it reminded one of a Greek statue. The women had auburn hair tied up in a delicate bun. Her eyes were surrounded with kohl. Her lips were bright red. She wore a black chiton with a red rimming. She wore the most expensive jewels. Rubies to be precise dangling from her neck. They both made way to the end of their side of the table and sat.

The door on the ice side was then pushed open. And then came two people. A man and a women. The man had black hair and he had dark blue eyes that seemed to emit power. He had a shaggy morning beard and had a playful smile. The man wore white robes and blue linings on the edges. He wore a thick bear fur coat on top slung over one shoulder like a cape. (From a real bear. Sorry to those guys who hate animal cruelty). He wore a crown made of Ice and held a sceptre in his hand. His wife had a white chiton with a blue trimmings. She also wore sapphires and diamonds. She had a crystal tiara placed on her head. She wore a small leopard print fur coat draped on her shoulders. Her hair was silver and she had dazzling blue eyes. Her face was delicate and fragile as a Castle of Glass(;)).

As the man and women sat, the two on the other end watched with a hateful glare.

"What is it? Did you miss me?" Silver shouted. His wife covered her mouth as she started giggling.

"Funny as ever Silver. And your wife still seems to laugh at your pathetic jokes." Igneel countered.

"I beg your pardon." Gasped Inverno.

"My my. You may beg all you like. It shows we, the Fire Nation are superior." Smirked Caldo.

"Now. Now. We mustn't go off topic. We can sit here all day and offend each other's countries. Literally all day. But we must speak of the crisis on hand." Igneel bellowed.

"Hmm. You are right. So, our two sons shall meet at the Veglione Grande." Silver said grimacing.

"Yes. Unfortunately we must." Inverno muttered.

"Why are you guys the ones that look unhappy. It is us that should be devastated." Caldo cried.

"My wife is right. My son keeps losing his dignity and so do we every time we take him to public. I can't believe we lost that rock-paper-scissors game." Igneel said banging the table.

"Well I haven't seen your son. But I'm sure he looks wonderful." Inverno said calmly.

"You are quite patronising." Caldo said. "Does your son have to dress up as a girl every time we leave the castle? No." She was started to get pissed at this prissy queen.

"Well how were we supposed to know you were going to have a son. We only signed this contract of marriage because we thought it was going to be a girl." Inverno said. Tutting.

"The same could be said about you. And because of my foolish husband who failed at rock-paper-scissors, it was our son who had to pretend to be a girl. Not yours." Caldo cried.

"Well we can't change that now. We had to do it and you know it. The kingdoms can't know about our two 'SONS' getting married." Inverno muttered.

"But we signed the law that said gay people have equal rights as straight do." Silver moaned to his wife like a five year old.

"Oh shut up, you idiot." Inverno said. She may look all sweet but she had her dark side too. Don't we all.

"Well then it's decided they shall meet there and then we tell them they're engaged. After you shall reveal that he's a women. That's the plan more or less. The plan could fail for all we know." Silver said grinning.

"Ain't you an optimist." Igneel grumbled.

*most of the word that aren't English are Italian.

Caldo- Warm

Inverno- Winter

Firenze- Florence ( City in Italy )

Veglione grande- Grand ball

Lago da Favola- lake fairytale ( fairytale as in stories not the awesome guild XD )*