Whatdoyasayy!?!?

"What. Did. You. Say?" I said repeating myself clearly as I pulled off my wig as we finally got back home.

"I said I saw you hitting it off with the prince." Sting shouted from the other side of the hall.

"Oh. Well. I didn't think we did." I said rolling my eyes.

"You love him don't you." He cooed.

"Hell to the no." I scoffed.

"Mmmm mmmm" Sting was really annoying sometimes. No. It was all the time.

"Natsu. Come here. Right now." Screamed my mother.

I rushed over to where my mother was calling. I saw they were having a meeting. The meeting hall was were my parents had meetings and also it was the throne room. My mother and Stings father were standing in front of my father. My father was gracefully sitting on his thrown, wearing his finest clothes and his obsidian and ruby encrusted crown. He had an icy stare when he saw me approach. Which was really ironic.

"Natsu. Come join us." My mother said all to sweetly.

"What's happening?" I asked cautiously.

"Natsu. We mean to tell you something very important. So please listen very carefully." Stings father who's name was Giovanni said.

"Natsu remember Gray? The boy you danced with yesterday." My mother asked.

"Yeah."

"Well you're engaged." My mother said flatly, nodding.

"What!" Sting shouted from behind me. I nearly forgot that he'd been here. Everyone stared at him. "I'm sorry signore."

"It is all right. But id thought Natsu would react like that. Sting are you alright." My father suddenly stood up and looked behind me. I looked back to see Sting who'd probably fainted.

"Son. Son." Giovanni shouted as he walked over to his sons side.

He picked him up and excused himself taking his son to the nurse.

"Father why must I get married to him." I said with a bored expression.

"Because. We promised each other this before you were born. We thought she'd be a girl and they thought you'd be a girl." My father explained.

"Oh. Okay. I don't want to though." I said flatly.

"Natsu? Do you mind doing this for the sake of the country." He asked, well to be fair I knew it was a demand.

"Okay. But he thinks I'm a girl. So that's your business." I walked off.

"Well that was easy." My father exclaimed.

"How was that easy? Not once did you consider Natsus feelings." My mother shouted.

I walked to my room and saw Zia Ur making my bed. I walked over and started helping her. So what if I'm royalty, that doesn't mean I couldn't help those who were considered lower than me.

"Well hello there. What's on your mind? You seem troubled. Is it about your engagement?" She asked worriedly.

"No. It's about you. You've been acting different ever since Veglione Grande. What's wrong? Is it about the Ice Kingdom?"

"I don't know. I am worried however I don't know how I'll react when I see my former brethren." She said sighing as she sitting on the bed. I sat next to her and squeezed her hand.

"You've never told me why your so worried. They banished you didn't they. But why?" I asked cautiously.

"I had a high status in the Ice Empire. I was well respected but some people didn't like that. I made one mistake that I still don't consider wrong and was banished." She whispered.

"What was that mistake?" I pressed on the matter. I really wanted to know. I've never really knew about Zias past.

"The prince of the Ice Kingdom. The first heir to the Throne. Well he's my son."