...I dont swing that way.....*Awkward silence*

I strolled in to the room and absorbed in my surroundings. We weren't in the normal meeting room, we were in a room right above it. The walls were covered with painting of our predecessors. I'm pretty sure I saw my great aunt Mika. However nothing could obscure the pale whiteness of these walls due to them standing out in the dismal room. The floor was tiled with black and red and it swirled and twisted mesmerising the viewer. The ceiling was glass and I could see the heavens up high and thought of mans dream to fly. I saw the sun, as it was setting, it looked like a gold coin stamped to the horizon. The fluffy, silver clouds seemed to be wrestling for space in the sky. I looked down and wondered where the love of my life was.

All I saw was a pink mess.

It wasn't coral hair like Lisanna. How I loved to say her name. No. This was pink or salmon hair. I saw similar chocolate brown eyes but they seemed dull and tedious. His face was fair however he seems weary. He looked petite in his outfit and he seemed apprehensive and was fidgeting with his fingers and horrible hair insecurely. He'd probably be what girls would scream for and call cute not hot. Like me. ;)

"Who's that?" I kissed my teeth at Rogue.
"Don't you kiss your teeth at me!" Rogue started waving his finger to my face. "And that's your Fiancée!" He continued smugly.

"Yeah. That ain't even funny. I suggests your get your humour fixed and find better jokes man." I chortled.

"I'm not perfidious and I'm not as impudent as you and might I impose, that you actually listen to what I'm saying due to the fact that he is your fiancée whether you agree to it or not." He argued.

"Hello." The boy wasn't as small as I thought. He was only an inch shorter than me. He was already in front of us and this time I could analyse his face better. His salmon hair lightly brushed his face and it looked wind swept. His rich brown eyes had vivid and intense sense to them and seemed to be drawing me in. His fair skin was flawless and perfect. (I would like to know what moisturiser he uses.). He then smiled and the feeling Lisanna gave me returned. I felt a fierce and ardent feeling.

"I'm Lisanna if your wondering. I've been her since I was born. There's no Lisanna. Just me in a dress." He bluntly said. My stomach lurched and I recall myself clinging on to Rogue as he spoke these words.

"So Lisanna is a guy!" I shouted. My breathing was uneven and I thought I was hyperventilating.
There silence was prolonged and eerie.
"I... I... Ya know." I scoffed as I tired to grasp words to say. "Well. I don't swing that way. At all. Most definitely. I'm sure. Yep. Don't like guys. I've established this with myself. I like girls. And nope. This isn't going to work out." I fortunately mustered up to say.
"Well then. That's good. Since your staying at my place till the wedding." Was he smirking? This guy thought this whole thing was a joke.