The Crazy Maid

"Ooooooooooo!" Cooed the crazy maid.

"What?"I shouted. I was getting irritated.

"Someone might ask you to dance at the dance." Zia Ur said grinning. (Zia-Aunt). "Oh come on Natsu, I'm sure you'll look beautiful."

"Yes I'll look beautiful because I won't be a guy. I'm going as a girl. And I don't want any guys or even girls to look at me. I don't like people that way." I muttered.

"Man. You're boring. Asexual people really need to find people. There just lonely. How could you not feel love." She was spinning around the room now with her hands on her heart.

"ZIAAA. SHUT UP!" I screamed.

My name is Natsu Dragneel and I'm the first son and heir to the Fire Nations throne for the emperor. My parents are cool and all but they make me dress up as a girl every time we go out in public. The whole empire thinks I'm a girl. The only people who know me for the real me our my servants and my fathers soldiers. At least some people know that I ain't a girl.

My families the Dragneel Clan and like I said we are the rulers. We all use dragon slaying magic and we can literally turn into these forms that look like there a hybrid of a dragon and a human. We have horns and canines. We also have dragon scales and pure black armour and with gold trimmings. And in battles guess what we ride instead of horses? Dragons. Yes everyone in the royal family and the highest ranked soldiers own a dragon. My ones called Fuoco. (Fire). I love riding him. We both have contests to see who could breathe the most fire. It's fun. I feel so free ridding him.

Well anyway. I have to go to this stupid ball.

"Natsu!! Come here. Which one do you think is better? The pink coral dress that's lace less or the Mediterranean blue with the lace." Aunt Ur asked.