Veglione Grande: Parte 1

I looked in the mirror and saw a nightmare I've seen my whole life.

My short salmon hair was tucked away under a wig of coral pink wavey hair that reached my elbows. I had a fringe that covered part of my right eye. My face had pink lipstick on and a bit of blush on my cheeks. I had mascara and blue eye shadow over my eyes. I wore a blue lace less ball gown that reached my feet. Pearls hung from my neck. I wore gold gloves that reached my elbows and a gold tiara encrusted with jewels. I was what guys would refer to as 'smoking'. I absolutely hated it.

"Awe you look stunning. I'm sure all the guys are gonna stare at you." She said winking.

"I don't like girls or guys. I don't believe in love. It's not real. When we seemingly 'love" someone we do so, because we receive some profit and pleasure from the object of our "love". We think we love someone when actually we just want something from them so we are incapable of such emotions and thoughts." I said monotonously.

At that moment my mother walked in. Her eyes went wide and she seemed to be panicking. She quickly recovered and made way for us. Zia then bowed when she noticed my mother in the room.

"Signora."

"Ur. Would you mind leaving me with my son or should I say daughter for a moment." She said smirking.

"MOM!" I protested.

"Of course signora." And with that she left the room turning her head to stick her tongue out at me. I did the same back.

"Natsu amoré. I couldn't help but hear that absurd conversion you were having with Ur. You don't actually believe that ludicrous idea you had." She calmly said.

"Yes mom. Yes I do." My mother sighed, obviously exasperated and disappointed with my answer, she walked off.

Zia rushed back in the room with more makeup.

"Nooooo!!"

Timeskip:

"Hello signora Natsu." Sting said. "Don't you dare call me 'signora' ever again." I said infuriated. He then started laughing his head off.

Let me tell you a bit about Sting

He's my best friend and my fathers right hand man and generals son. He's also kinda like my bodyguard and goes everywhere with me. He's funny and enthusiastic for everything. He has blonde hair and blue eyes and a scar across his eyebrow from that 'day'. He had a childish grin. And today he wore a black soldiers coat with badges pinned on for all the times he saved the country. (All soldiers seem to show them off. Show offs). He wore black trousers and black shoes. He held up his arm.

"So you wanna be my date for the dance 'mi amore'." He said kiddingly. I pushed away his arm and nearly killed him.

He opened the door for the chariot and helped me on.

"Man your dress sure is nice. But couldn't it be smaller." He muttered.

When we got to Firenze using a boat and then another chariot. The journey was like 3 hours. I got off and made way too the palace, with Sting right behind me. The palace was already bustling with people and I strode through. Trumpets were blown.

"Princess Lisanna of the Fire Kingdom." My 'Fake' name. -_-

People bowed and gave me there respect. Sting stood there with his arm in mine really awkward. He may joke about it but he didn't actually like me that way.

Then I looked over another trumpet was blown. I looked over and saw a boy around my age: 15. He had dark tousled hair and blue eyes.

"Prince Gray Fullbuster of the Ice kingdom."

*how do you guys like this story so far*