Chapter 46

Evie's POV:

I had no idea what to say until Michael spoke up, looking away from me and back to the TV.

In a swift and unthinking motion, I moved to straddle Michael, leaning down and kissing him, hard. He responded instantly, putting his hands on my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair, which was softer than I thought.

His hands moved further down my back, and I slowly started to rock on his lap, something me and Niall have never done before.

Michael and I kissed through the last bit of the show that was playing on the TV. I knew what I was doing was stupid and I would most defiantly regret it when we finish. My heart was beating fast and I realized what I was doing was wrong but also right?

We finally pulled away, both of us out of breath staring at each other. My hands rested on his chest, while his rested on my hips.

"I shouldn't have done that" I say removing my hands of his chest, pulling away from his lap. Michael's hands stayed on my hips, firmly keeping me still.

"We only platonically made out" Michael says.

"Yeah. I guess we did"

Platonically" we both said.

"We can't tell the others" Michael says and I nod "I feel like I should say that shouldn't have happened, but I'm kind of glad it did" Michael says, taking my hands away from my face.

I sorta crack a smile "I guess I do as well. And Michael to answer your question, I do like you" I whisper near the end.

He smirks and sorts out his hair "Considering we are being truthful, I guess you ought to know that I like you too, I have for a while" He shrugs.

I smile, and jump of Michael's lap as someone knocks at the door. I walk over to it confused to who it may be.

I open the door. Liam. "Um hey? I thought you guys where going out?"

"Yea, we are. The boys told me to persuade you two to come. I'm not aloud to go back unless one of you, or both of you come"

"Well that's ok. Michael go with Liam" I say, watching Michael walk over.

"I'm only going if you are going" Michael says "It won't be that bad" he almost pleads.

"But- fine you owe me for this" I pout "Ill be ten minutes I'm just getting ready"

-

Okay, I'm not completely happy with what I'm wearing, but I guess I need to blend in with wherever we are going. A black skater dress really isn't me. This is all Gemma for you. I had touched up my make up, let my hair down, put my black heels on and decided that I had kept the Liam and Michael long enough, and walked back over to where they were standing having a conversation.

"You look... Hot" Liam says breaking the conversation with Michael, who had his back to me "We better get going"

I nod, and follow them out of the bus, closing the door behind of me. Do I look 'hot'?

Liam walked in front, while Michael decided to walk by my side "You do look hot by the way"

"Well I don't feel very hot, for one I'm cold, and for two I've never worn anything like this before, and I'm out of my comfort zone" I frown to my self.

"Well I think you look fine" Michael says, putting his right arm around me "Don't put yourself down, please"

We continue to walk, when the car comes into site Michael removes his arm from around me, but stays walking next to me.