Music to my ears (au)

Alec would often find comfort in the music classroom. At lunch, he would sing and play the guitar. Nobody had heard him. He got so nervous when he had to sing. His parents didn't want him to study Music. They thought that it was pointless to learn and would increase his 'gay perception'. Alec didn't believe this but no matter what his parents were saying he still carried on.

(At lunch)
Alec ran to the room and started playing a slow tune on the guitar. Outside in the corridor, a stylish,edgy student was wandering the halls of the school then heard a low soothing voice. It startled  him to hear such a compelling voice. 'You sounds amazing!' the student exclaimed opening the door.
'Magnus?! What are you doing here' Alec asked confused. Magnus Bane enjoyed his singing. Alec had a massive crush on Magnus but Magnus was the popular, free-wheeling bisexual that sometimes didn't even notice him.
'I heard you singing. You have an incredible voice.' Magnus smiled softly.
'Thanks' Alec said as he put his guitar back in his case. Magnus moved closer to Alec. 'Your close!' Alec exclaimed.
'I'm close enough' Magnus said bitting his lip. He leaned in closer and kissed Alec's lips softly, Alec was started but kissed back. 'You like me huh?' Alec smirked breaking the kiss.
'I always have' Magnus laughed, kissing Alec's cheek.